Experience for CFA level 1 exam

Dear CFA Candidate, As you and all people who study CFA certainly know, the CFA exams is a very challenging, which costs you a lot of time and effort to pass. So I think you should start learning early as soon as possible. I used to be candidates for CFA exams and thus, I deeply understand how difficult the exams are. After a long journey of hard learning, I and my friends have discovered one secret that help you much easier to learn and approach the CFA exam. It is to use Mind Maps. However, many of us do not have enough time to make our own Mind Maps. The mind maps here are for CFA level 1 exam, which are built based on the up-to-date CFA curriculum and Schweser notes 2015. With them, you can summarize the main points for the first round of learning 10 topics and then for the next rounds, you just need to revise what you have summarized before, so this would be an effective way for you to study CFA. Now I am very pleased to give you this material to help you best prepare for the CFA Exam Level 1 June 2015. I hope that they can help you come closer to the goal of passing the CFA exams. Check them at the link below: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rdd8d74qxj8qycy/Free+CFA+mind+maps+level+1+-+2015.pdf I wish you and your family have a happy new year! Regards.

Hello? Edupristine? Is that you?

Edupristine is back! with slightly improved english! well done.