extremely urgent

this is an urgent post

I am going to shake shack tonight… i not been before. FX trader keeps banging on about it… He said he need 3 burgers to make it satisfactory evening…

What shall i order? 3 burger is that srs or not?..

Is chicken or the dogs good?..

i mean i just usually get 1 burger there… either shackburger or smokeshack are good. Its not the greatest burger in the world so dont get your hopes up - its solid

Double shackburger, fries, and a shake.

Guys, Shake Shack is greasy and not that good. Five Guys is better and there is less queue.

Man pokhim, I panicked a bit at the headline. Thought you had nut in the Asian chick or something and were doing damage control. Don’t scare people.

just order on the mobile app and skip the queue… I always laugh at the plebs waiting in line for 30 minutes. Get the double shack or single shack with cheese fries. SO GOOD.

dbl cheeseburger, chicken selects, and fries

I need a double cheeseburger and hold the lettuce Don’t be frontin’ son No seeds on the bun We be up in this drive thru Order for two I gots a cravin’ for a number 9 like my shoe We need some chicken up here, in this dizzle Fo’ rizzle ma nizzle extra salt on the frizzles Dr. Pepper my brotha Another for yo motha Double double super size And don’t forget the fries

nerdyblop, our local rap library and getaway driver

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9LFrO_h4SE]

Hope this helps. I’d say 2 smokeshacks and a shack attack and fries.

My latest thing is open faced burgers with goat cheese, bacon, and a fried egg. Mainly going no grain, so no bun.

I love some 5 Guys and Shake Shack though…mmmm

sorry dude!!

anyway, I went with the double shakemeister strawberry shake, fries and beer

i went to shake shack recently thinking I’ll get In-n-Out level of greatness and was disappointed. Is this the east coast’s answer to cali burgers? weak

What’s with this obsession with in-n-out? I’ve tried both, it’s not that great. The protein burger was disgusting… You must’ve went to a low quality shack shake, that has been one of their major issues, not very consistent across locations.

That egg on top of a burger thing is weird, man

dudeeeeee i love eggs on my burger. the loco moco style with rice. the Hawaiians do it!

In and out was a huge let down for me. Nothing special. Not bad but not something I’d go out of my way to eat.

Yeah… this chick got me into it in south america in 2005 its good though, especially if you’re in a calorie deficit. Very high quality calories.

We finally went to Shake Shack cause of all this nonsense hype, just to see…

Sure enough it was pure garbage.

“Behold, we have come up with yet another combination of white grain + grain oil + grain syrup, with high profit margins.”

God damn pa do you ever have anything positive to say about anything other than Putin and Trump?

PA’s toilet bowl has an American flag painted on it. He shi t s on America everyday and brags about it and loves it.

I don’t lie to myself nonstop, and do the whole fake-positivity thing, like Americans. Shake Shack is garbage, quantifiably.

I’m authentically positive! :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s merit and logic based. If America stops being a toilet bowl, then I stop pooping in it.