Eye Strain

Nep-hi [CYST on the back of his neck from studying??? HOLLY COW, I didn’t think it was related, I’m a new owner of 4 brand new oil clogged neck cysts! GROSSS! 2 smalls ones, 2 big ones on my neck, vertically down my right side. Am I studying in a strange angle? The fiance thinks I may have cancer…need to go the doc. Been putting hot compress on it but there are not going away. This exam is killing me.] Can’t be sure if those are related, but that makes two people that I’ve heard of taking L2 in June who got neck cysts. I think there are alot of consequences on your body from being in the same position all day for months on end, even if you exercise once a day. The CFA is just very unhealthy all around.

i’ve had to start using progressive glasses this year! but that ain’t the biggest problem… i’m usually a cool guy. but i noticed in the final month of studying for L1, i became quite tetchy…any petty matter could set me off and i had a constant foul mood. i couldn’t help it. i feel i’m experiencing that again now! anyone with the same problem?

I woke up with hives over the last two days. Im not allergic to anything and have never had them before. Right now I have this vein in my forehead above my right eye that periodically pulsates