Eye Twitching...

cdiem Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The guy’s just looking for sympathy, which he > would find between sh#t and Syhp&hillis in the > dictionary. Pathetic. … wait what? hahah there’s no way this guy is serious.

what kind of a-hole posts something like that? wow

you know what you do with haters CF_AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh?? Brush em off the shoulder

I think I figured it out. cdiem is Kanye.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cdiem Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The guy’s just looking for sympathy, which he > > would find between sh#t and Syhp&hillis in the > > dictionary. Pathetic. > > > That’s pretty clever, except for the part where > you need to get a new dictionary or learn to spell > you f*cking prick. Seriously, just shut your > mouth. -= ROCKED =-

CF_AHHHHHHHHH, I just want you to know that not only is this post one of my most recent favorites, I even told my wife the story and she thought it was hilarious… incidentally, my left eye started twitching again about two weeks ago (around the time I re-registered for Level III.

Sorry - I apologise. Syphilis I meant to say. I think we’re now OK Black Swan unless you want to challenge my English again. And my mouth is still shut you downside-fat-tailed individual, because that’s original.

Ako - where are you? Great post - really.

cdiem Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ako - where are you? Great post - really. you need to take it easy here and be alittle nicer

Why?

because you dont want to be like kanye

But you called me an ‘a-hole’ and you don’t know me.

CF-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - you’ve gone quiet as well. AKO - you’ve gone quiet as well . I_passed-level_I - where are you? All watching the tennis or just being yourselves? Such a disapointment tonight. ALL OF YOU.

I’m off the shoulder.

CFA-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH he must have gone to sleep the twat.

I_passed _level_I where the twunt are you?

CFA_HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - what a great guy? - no body can find him. Where are you twunt?

You are all so pathetic. I acknowledge all you obama fans.

You are all so pathetic. I acknowledge all you bama fans. Ma\ybe I can’t say Obama. How pathetic.

So your version of “carpe deim” is to post all this sh!t on AF? Interesting…