Eye Twitching...

So my left eye started twitching about two weeks before the results came out… and now its still going even though I got good news. WTF? I even had to clarify to my date this weekend that i wasn’t weird and that my eyelid was twitching because of a test… that i already passed, which in turn made me look even more weird… fml. Any cures? haha

botox that sh*t

Eye patch. Tell your next date you lost your eye in a prison fight over which was better, MBA or CFA.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Eye patch. Tell your next date you lost your eye > in a prison fight over which was better, MBA or > CFA. hahahah, good call.

Get more sleep and drink less coffee. I get this quite a bit. It actually just recently came back to me. I’ve been burning the midnight oil a little too much of late.

seek advice from a medical professional. You know you need help when you’re asking a CFA forum/.

…more sleep will fix that

Seriously, if your eye is twitching you are most likely run-down and under stress, the twitching is caused by a magnesium deficiency. A good multi-vitamin once a day may fix it, or try a magnesium supplement if that doesn’t work. I had problems with eye twitching recently, thought I was becoming some sort of spastic. A guy in my firm that used to work for a supplement company advised me on the magnesium thing and it worked.

I thought I would dig this up as my right eye has just started twitching over this last week and this came to mind. Oddly enough though, I’m really not under any unusual stress.

Sleep and stress… I get this once in awhile…

That means you have more good news coming. The jackpot is now $50MM and Britney Spears is looking for a boyfriend.

Ashwin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- Britney Spears is looking > for a boyfriend. Is that really a “jackpot”?

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Eye patch. Tell your next date you lost your eye > in a prison fight over which was better, MBA or > CFA. Comment of the day.

CF_AHHHHHHHHH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So my left eye started twitching about two weeks > before the results came out… and now its still > going even though I got good news. WTF? I even > had to clarify to my date this weekend that i > wasn’t weird and that my eyelid was twitching > because of a test… that i already passed, which > in turn made me look even more weird… fml. > > Any cures? haha wait a minute u mean eye twitching isnt normal …jeez now im worried…next ur going ot be telling me it shouldnt burn when i pee

**Update**… mine is still twitching. But now its only after coffee. So I’ve cutback.

did the chick allow you to go out with her again after the eye twitching episode?

She did actually… We’ve been talking for a few weeks now. Plus she has enhanced her assets, so thats a bonus. haha

The guy’s just looking for sympathy, which he would find between sh#t and Syhp&hillis in the dictionary. Pathetic.

cdiem Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The guy’s just looking for sympathy, which he > would find between sh#t and Syhp&hillis in the > dictionary. Pathetic. That’s pretty clever, except for the part where you need to get a new dictionary or learn to spell you f*cking prick. Seriously, just shut your mouth.

Sorry - what dictionary are you talking about? M-W or English? Prick becomes between lemming and you in both