Facial hair formal embassy interview

Obviously the guy who worked for the Yankees for a number of years would say this. It’s a trash opinion. Look how successful the Red Sox were with hair.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/30/opinion/sunday/why-ceos-are-growing-beards.html?_r=0

Personally, I’d shave it, but that’s just me.

Also, Lloyd Blankfein, CEO of Goldman Sachs

Carl Icahn was clean shaven his entire career. He just recently began having a beard.

All those other ones are technology companies, which I excluded.

Dan Bilzerian isn’t a major company CEO

This is a semi-legitimate one, however if you google image search him, 90% of his pics are clean shaven.

This is a semi-legitimate one, however if you google image search him, 90% of his pics are clean shaven.

VS (chest hair optional)

If you are Lloyd Blankfein, for all practical purposes, you can do whatever the f you want. The problem is, most of us are not the CEO of Goldman Sachs.

Thank you. Nobody gives a shit about a short well-trimmed beard. Just make sure you’re otherwise very clean cut. Well tailored clothes, nice shoes and nice tie.

With that said I shaved for my last interview to be conservative. My final interview of the day was with the CEO, who has a beard.

Ajaypal Singh Banga

shahid khan

spielberg

sergio marchionne

richard d parsons

big ben bernanke

Christophe de Margerie

and of course Jesus

Never optional

Why are people throwing around the names of top executives? if your CEO, do whatever the heck you want.

If you’re a foreigner looking to get a job, you don’t. end of conversation

White ppl are safe then?

I don’t think it’s for a job

Hair required?

highly encouraged

i go with stubble, but shave your neck. Also works best with jacket and no undershirt if business casual

business formal you gotta go all or nothing. If you’re wearing a tie it’s a trimmed beard or clean shaven.

you’re

#grammarpolice