Failed as well

[/quote]

I don’t think FRA needs a lot of memorization. the more understanding of FRA, the lesser amount of memorization is needed, so like just I wrote above, accountability is a system that can be learnt, that simple.

[/quote]

L1 FRA is almost all memorization from what I recall. L2 FRA is more conceptual though with pensions, currency translation and intercorporate investments.

Ok. I think the fact here is that you accuse me of being arrogant regardless of the context of my opinion.

If you remember well (you can re-read), I told him “he didnt study” because he wrote he got <50% score on Alternative Investments which you may agree it is one of the easiest topics on CFA 1. Then the guy corrected himself and said it already was Fixed income the bad topic and I said in a kidding way “you are forgiven”, because that topic is hard, and I’m agree that even if you study that you can fail.

In spite of you knowing these facts you still accuse me of being arrogant because you only judge my intention. I think that is wrong, because you must judge the facts within its context. It is not the same to mistake a basic formula because you didnt study it properly than mistake the relativity theory ecuations and still telling him “You Didn’t Study”… The first example is like this case, the other one would fit your accusations.

Hope you had already understood my position.

Regards

Regards

This thread needs a big group hug.

I was wondering when someone would tell us to pipe down, but hugs work well too wink

Ya, let’s hug.

Tickersu, congrats too for passing level 1 and start the road for level 2 now!

Thank you!

In my previous attempt I failed with a band 6, that was my first attempt.

Though I did not get ample time to study previous time, but I believe revising the material at least for once makes a lot of difference.

All the best!!