Failed Band 5 in 2014...

I’m back!! This time with vengance!!

Started attacking the readings and going through my notes and updating them, but I think this strategy is a bit futile and will take far too long. I personally think my notes are pretty good, but could be a little bit better with some work.

Do you think I should just go straight into the EOCs and use my notes to help answer them, updating my notes as I go along?.. I could prob do all EOCs 3 or 4 times in over the next few months…

Although i may have forgotten a bunch of the material and it could be better for me to start reading the material again from the beginning…

thoughts?

go definitely through the AM exams initially as a learning exercise - answering them, refining your answers as you go along - and read the book (to supplement the answers - why is a particular style of answer being written? what is it in the question that made them write that way in the guideline? Did I cover that in my answer, in pretty much the same emphasis in the guideline? How could I improve my answer?)

if you used schweser as your main tool last time around, go with the book now - and get what else is being stated - this does show up with a specific brand of CFA language in both the book and the AM exams - which would be a great addition to your toolset.

Study as if you never took the exam. Put in 500 hours. Overstudy to not have to waste your time again next year.