Failing Level 1

Has anyone failed Level 1? If this happens to me will I have to buy the books for 2008 or will not much have changed in the syllabus? Does anyone take the course again? Also any information on retaking fees would be appreciated.

kknb4591 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Has anyone failed Level 1? > Lots of people do. The pass rate is around 40% so 60% of those taking this test fail. > If this happens to me will I have to buy the books > for 2008 or will not much have changed in the > syllabus? > It’s advisable as some LoS change every year. > Does anyone take the course again? Also any > information on retaking fees would be appreciated.

they changed it now. Now that when you register for the exam, you have to purchase the cirriculum bundle. You will not get any sort of discount for re-writing the exam… except you don’t have to pay that one time fee… i forget what it’s called, just the exam fee and the cirriculum fee.

I suggest you start thinking optimistically and aim to nail the exam the first time…If you’re already thinking “what if I fail”, this could have negative psychological effect.