Fantasy Football for dummies

^ LOL

I meant at what spot. Was he the 5th player selected overall, the 12th, the 15th? The reason I ask is because I had the 7th overall pick and I drafted him at that spot. Some people say I drafted him too soon. I’m wondering where he got selected in other drafts.

I threw in cash and let the autodraft go at it.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbqCk95Pf6k]

Post your roster!

You are talkign to a dummy here…lol

9th spot.

Robert Griffin III Was - QB Andre Johnson Hou - WR Reggie Wayne Ind - WR Arian Foster Hou - RB Reggie Bush Det - RB Jimmy Graham NO - TE Emmanuel Sanders Den - WR Khiry Robinson NO - RB Kendall Wright Ten - WR DeAndre Hopkins Hou - WR Greg Jennings Min - WR Steve Smith Sr. Bal - WR Donald Brown SD - RB Tavon Austin StL - WR Blair Walsh Min - K

See if you can pick up Benny Cunningham or Stevan Ridley you’re weak at RB and they might work out

Only one QB?

And if history tells us anything, there’s a good chance he’ll wind up holding a clipboard, or worse.

That’s pretty decent for a 16 team league, nice job Smuggy.

I like Emmanuel Sanders better than Reggie Wayne, but maybe you already have him in your FLEX – can’t tell.

Also – playing without a defense?

At first when I saw Smuggy’s team, I thought it was brutal. I then looked back at the first few posts and found out it was a 16 team league, not 8 team league. It’s a decent team. You would need a big year from RG3. I agree with lxwar, RB isn’t your strongest position. Reggie Bush won’t finish the year as a starter.

Dropped Tavon Austin and picked Indianapolis DEF. I thought we could choose 16 players so didn’t get a chance to pick DEF.

I realized it later. Hope he stays alive!

FTFY

i hate to say I told you so…but…

Kirk Cousins can’t be worse so this isn’t a loss for the Redskins.

^but it’s a loss for smuggy. And I like her a lot more than the dead skins.

Ron Johnson's photo.

![](https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/1610789_496396080495641_1945505358187247868_n.jpg?oh=a322934e6f84f438e5610539427b62bc&oe=54825907& gda =1418319516_1333493f95ff41fb8ba1cb396893c7e8)

Damn! Not a good start of the week crying