Fantasy Football (greater probability)

Alright guys I need some help. One of my RB’s is on a bye this week. I have Brandon Jacobs starting but I need to choose my second. Either Julius Jones or Jamal Lewis. I know not ideal but it will do for a bye week replacement. This is a TD only league so who in your opinion has the better probability of scoring. The Seahawks are playing the Bucks and the Brownies are playing the Skins. To keep this CFA related I will be studying on Sunday.

can this wait till monday.

I’m going with Lewis here. The Browns will have to run against a stout pass defense. TB is a pretty good defense themselves, and Julius Jones never impressed me other than his first year. I say Lewis.

Julius Jones, Hasselback is out and so is branch. He’ll see plenty of touches

Jamal Lewis Hassleback is out and his replacement is coming off of a calf injury. The Bucs will focus on stopping the run because the injured backup QB won’t pose much of a threat to the defense with (I believe) the most intereceptions in the league. Furthermore, the Bucs will likely take an early lead forcing the Seahawks to abandon the running game. On a CFA related note, although Monte-Carlo approaches to retirement planning are seemingly very sophisticated, the weakness is the need to pre-specify the distribution of the variables used or rely on historical distributions.

Lewis. I don’t think Tampa Bay has allowed a rushing touchdown all year. And I seriously doubt Ju-Jo will be the first to smash the line and get one.

also rolling with jamal lewis

lewis. Tampa will have 8 in the box daring seneca wallace to beat them deep all day.

agreed with jut111 as well…Seneca Wallace isn’t exactly an intimidating quarterback and the Seahawks have no downfield threats (and no matter what anyone says, Deion Branch isn’t a “potential” breakout player anymore seeing as how he’s already spent seven years in the NFL as a below-average receiver)

That’s who I was leaning towards too. Seattle will have trouble developing the passing game so the defense is going to be looking for the run.

Julius Jones has been solid for the most part this whole year. He pretty much is the seahawks offense, with or without hasselback. The hawks passing game has been nonexistent all year. I would go with Jones.

eureka Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Julius Jones has been solid for the most part this > whole year. He pretty much is the seahawks > offense, with or without hasselback. The hawks > passing game has been nonexistent all year. I > would go with Jones. true…it’s been because hasselbeck’s been injured and seattle’s receiving corps sucks a big ding dong

I hope my Romo plays the game and does good for me. Orton is not bad either if Romo decides not to play.