Farewell to Coffee

It’s callin me man. It’s got me I can’t control it

[video:https://youtu.be/9Iabn-5nerQ]

between you and i, its easy as pie to quit, unless you have weak willpower, then i suggest you avoid hard drugs.

Day 2 - still going through the withdrawals. On the bright side, BMs have been fantastic!! :+1:

You seem to be a bit too interested in other dudes’ pineals, my dude. (Not that there’s anything wrong with that.)

not yours lil guy.

Bros. I’ve been experimenting with homemade “teas”/hot beverages to substitute for coffee. I might have to augment my Turd Butter venture with my miracle teas. Teas have standard flavor combinations, but I want to mix things up and do things you may not expect to work.

For example over the last week I’ve been doing hot water, fresh lemon, and turmeric. It’s surprisingly good, at least to me. I fukking love turmeric. So good at reducing inflammation.

Whatcha got bros, kr?

Careful Turd, people might start to think you’re a weird guy.

#basic

White people be like yooo I got off that coffee

lol

afternoon cup: licorice spice tea spiked with turmeric. it’s an orgasm of flavor, a miracle of taste.

Proof that CW is either married or not married:

”Licorice tea are orgasms of flavor”

Oh man this heavy turmeric consumption is quite the colon cleanse. No more full-of-sh!t Turd :+1:

Not trying to sound all too hippie but squeeze lemon juice into a glass of water in the morning and drink it slowly during morning routines. If you want to drink something hot, boil some water and throw in few chunks of ginger and add some honey. Way better than coffee and tea.

How does that lemon water do with the most important morning routine? Coffee>lemon water for “reading the newspaper”

I want kids in the pool within 10 seconds after i drop trou.

Not me!

Tried twice years ago, it’s basically impossible. It’s not like crash goes away after a month, it stays forever…till you drink more coffee. :confused:

bro I no longer need TP.

whoa coffee=coke