Farting at the office

Where do you go to deal with your buildup of gas? I usually just let it go in my cube as there is a lot of space between me and my next colleague. However I always worry about that one time my boss is just gunna pop in my cube and get a giant whiff of my methane bomb.

I have a closed office so I can fart safely. Walking on the other side of your floor is your safest bet.

take a stroll around the office and do some crop dusting.

I sit on more of an open floor. I just let them rip. Who cares.

i like to walk into an unoccupied meeting room, pull out my cell-phone like i’m calling someone and let it rip.

jbaldyga Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > take a stroll around the office and do some crop > dusting. The only way to go.

Crop dusting for sure. Then make another lap and blame one of my buddies for it in front of the girls from marketing. Good times.

Bathroom for me.

Bathroom or angled towards the confines of under my desk (followed by 3 hail marys that it doesn’t stink up the joint).

I had a good laugh thanks! crop dusting!! haha I’d do a bathroom trip, just in case

I’ve had it bad today. Had Quinoa, Vegetables and Grilled chicken for lunch. Just been pumping these bad boys into my seat cushin

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve had it bad today. Had Quinoa, Vegetables and > Grilled chicken for lunch. > > Just been pumping these bad boys into my seat > cushin Hahahaha T,T

At my desk. Turn the fan on to air it out some. Though someone then almost always stops by my desk immediately after. It’s like a honing beacon for people to stop by with work, questions, etc. m

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve had it bad today. Had Quinoa, Vegetables and > Grilled chicken for lunch. > > Just been pumping these bad boys into my seat > cushin Stay on your game though, we don’t need to be dealing with a squirt today.

Analyze_This Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’ve had it bad today. Had Quinoa, Vegetables > and > > Grilled chicken for lunch. > > > > Just been pumping these bad boys into my seat > > cushin > > > Stay on your game though, we don’t need to be > dealing with a squirt today. I’ve got on a tight trailing stop loss. Should there be a brown swan event the stop will hit and I’ll be in the luxo-handicap stall in 1 minute flat.

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Analyze_This Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ASSet_MANagement Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I’ve had it bad today. Had Quinoa, Vegetables > > and > > > Grilled chicken for lunch. > > > > > > Just been pumping these bad boys into my seat > > > cushin > > > > > > Stay on your game though, we don’t need to be > > dealing with a squirt today. > > I’ve got on a tight trailing stop loss. Should > there be a brown swan event the stop will hit and > I’ll be in the luxo-handicap stall in 1 minute > flat. You might want to add some sort of blocking mechanism in case of a hostile colon takeover bid. I’d recommend a manpon/buffer ASAP.

^ Good looks, I might have to bailout the toilet industry after being the counterparty to too many of my CBSO’s (big sh!t obligations). They were net short. Terrible trade on their part.

I had my door open the other day and ripped one right as our admin was walking by. She hasn’t looked at me the same since. At least she knows Charles is in charge.

I have a bad habit of drinking coffee like a maniac so I go peeing every 5 mns. Luckily there is often some anonymous dude on the bowl producing much noise & smell so that I can look pretty good in comparaison.