Farting in public

Should it be discrete or done overtly with aplomb? Should you cover yourself with a piece of muslin in an attempt to remain unnoticed, or stand up and smile? Does it matter if there are diners present? “Hey – I have every right to fart in public, and don’t you dare hold your breath, take a good sniff damn you”. Medical studies have shown the gut dropping is the most healthy thing for a body, and it can’t be timed either side of a meal – especially if it’s in a nice restaurant. Don’t worry about offending other guests in the cinema or theatre, just drop a noisy one in the quiet parts. If it’s a noisy bar or disco, go for the deadly silent variety, just so everyone knows you can fart with the best of them. Don’t go for this expressed farting, getting a seal on the bottle is hard, and you can’t guarantee sterilisation. On an aircraft where no one can escape? Go for it and give the captive audience a lesson on tolerance. If they can tolerate it, you can put up with the gagging sounds. At the bus stop and a few minutes to spare? Clear the street with a tsunami causing monster. Got friends over for a quiet dinner party? Liven it up with a massive blast. Try lighting one from the candelabra. Farting. You know it makes sense.

boooooooooooooo

your mother must be very proud

Dude, sense of humor? I don’t understand what in green gables is going on in this thread. Is farting a metaphor? This is deep.

Losers, I got this in an email forward. pimp, yeah my mom is very proud of me, but for other reasons.

i am proud of ur mom…shes hot

Mzungu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Losers, I got this in an email forward. And you thought it was so good you had to share it here? What are you 12? Based on the fact that you came back with “losers” I’m guessing you are. Jaysus > pimp, yeah my mom is very proud of me, but for > other reasons. Glad to hear

Begin sentence, hand type all hail Mzungu! please forgive us and continue to share your sharp witticisms with us that is all end sentence, stop hand type

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Begin sentence, hand type > all hail Mzungu! > > please forgive us and continue to share your sharp > witticisms with us > > > that is all end sentence, stop hand type Is it a reincarnation fo QQQbeee???

Hearing hot chicks fart is hilarious. I’m not some sick fart lover. It’s hilarious because they’re always trying to be sexy and hot. Farting is anything but that.

hot chicks belching is the best. its an aphrodisiac.

hot chicks passed out in their own vomit and filth is ubersexy

^^^ lulz wtf.