Fatigued and worried

Having symptoms of panic attack as of now :-/ sweating, chest pain, breathing shortness well, I think middle east have their exam first on Saturday. Im in Saudia and I guess exam starts here after UAE. It is unfair southern guys have an extra day to prepare but, in other words, another day of torture!

i feel your pain buddy. what I do is take deep breaths from the abdomen, they help alot.

Probably the worst study day I’ve had of this whole process was today. Floored at the moment!

I am up since 22 hours. Might pull another 10 hours before I take a nap. But my eyes are blood red. I get scared when I look into the mirror. Too tired to read now. Will review via videos. Bad idea I know, but I got no choice.

Its safe to say im fucked!, I just dont care anymore

I can’t even remember what I ate for dinner last night

areyouserious Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am up since 22 hours. Might pull another 10 > hours before I take a nap. > But my eyes are blood red. I get scared when I > look into the mirror. Too tired to read now. Will > review via videos. Bad idea I know, but I got no > choice. with this kind of prep- why are you still worried? or are you just fatigued !!!

areyouserious, you might want to get some sleep. Writing tired will result in a lot of silly mistakes.

pulling an all nighter is exactly what my roommate did on all 3 levels and she passed all in one shot. i didn’t know how she did it.

I have pulled a few all nighters this week, but the thing is that I have so much left, its just blah now. FAKKKKK!!!

I feel pretty calm. Not because I’m that confident, but just because I’m sort of at peace with the fact that I know what I know at this point. If I try to cram too much in now, I’m sure I’ll forget something else. I’m just reviewing the end of chapter summaries and some of the questions and flipping through my flash cards constantly. Heavy on ethics tomorrow after work, and as good of a night’s sleep as I can get (kind of laughable). The hard work is done guys. Now we just have to do what we can to get ourselves rested so we can be sharp on Saturday.

i am freaking out over here. freaking out? anyone else? two rock star NRG drinks a day, and a venti cappuchino keeping me going