Fave breakfast cereal?

When I was a kid, it was Frosted Flakes or Fruit Loops. Now that I’m all growed up, I look for respectable fibre levels.

haha i loved cookie crisp. I would eat this every day - sometimes twice a day. Probably the reason despite playing sports all day long and growing, i still was a chubby kid. I think this caption sums it best regarding parenting:

General Mills

commons.wikimedia.org

Cerious talk: Listen. We’re all here for a sugary cereal. BUT SOMETIMES, it can be taken too far. Cookie Crisp is what your mom let you eat when she finally gave up. If you have Coooooookie Crisp for breakfast, you should’ve just eaten an actual damn cookie.

I’m boring, plain old Cheerios. I have switched over to almond milk though.

When I was young we got porridge and if you were lucky you could put some sugar in it but the real hardcore had it with salt in it

morning cereal add in some soy milk, killer combo

Almond Milk > Soy Milk

Apple Jacks, Cap’n Crunch with Crunch Berries, Lucky Charms.

I know one hipster that loves almond milk, I suspect it might be even more poisonous than soy milk. Anyways breakfast of champions cereals with soy/almond milk, and some toast with margarine

I like Almonds and Soy Milk, but not Almond Milk

I prefer the dozen little boxes for variety and nostalgia factor. Used to eat those little mofos when on vacation as a kid and try to pawn the sh!t ones off on my bro. Good times.

I was a skeptic at first too, but after a couple of bowls I was sold.

Almond milk is supposedly disastrous from an environmental standard too, but I’m hooked. Maybe I should grow a beard and move to Portland.