Favorite music to crank to...

You come into the office knowing you’ve got a full day of cranking numbers in that pesky model, pound a double espresso, put on the ipod and turn up the loundess of… Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil …believe it, I’m there right now, living the dream, rawkin hard boys.

I’ve seen Crue twice and I always like when they open to Shout at the Devil. Willy

bosstones -question the answers. metallica - ride the lightning.

Dood Willy you are frightening me…I don’t need quant to know there is a silly high probability you were the sole CFA candidate in the house. Respect. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - take them on, on your own

Pearl Jam AC/DC

Alice in Chains - Down in a Hole (jk…usually) Tool/A Perfect Circle

plug headphones into computer put on pandora station either String Cheese Incident, Galactic or Rank 1 let your mind either jam, funk, or dance its face off while you enter away

Rage Against the Machine: Bulls on Parade. Haven’t felt like playing this recently.

Trance: Tiesto, AVB, PVD, usually listed to online streams… if need a boost, turn up Astral Projection. If pissed, throw on disturbed, or slipknot…

Celine Dion… After listening to her for 30 seconds, you realize NOTHING can possibly be worse…even that multivariate model that doesn’t converge…

Weird Al

Bulls on Parade is much better live…although my ears are still ringing from last night. I love hating the man and then being back in the office the next morning with my tie on…

engineer2finance Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Trance: Tiesto, AVB, PVD, usually listed to online > streams… if need a boost, turn up Astral > Projection. If pissed, throw on disturbed, or > slipknot… im with you engineer. Tiesto, AVB or Above and Beyond (the new anjunabeats is amazing) are my pref. Although rock doesnt generally do it for me.

i listen to my own mixes. if you like sander kleinenberg, eric prydz, tiesto, you may like my mix. www.xstreamist.com/djvas select the “Mix” button at the top and then you can stream or download for free… in the mornings when i am tired and getting ready to study, i like me some Rick Ross- Hustlin’ .“Everyday im hustlin hustlin hustlin!”… or i will toss on the Training Montage from Rocky 4 where he trains in russia. Dragoooooooooo!!!

i listen to my own mixes. if you like sander kleinenberg, eric prydz, tiesto, you may like my mix. www.xstreamist.com/djvas select the “Mix” button at the top and then you can stream or download for free… in the mornings when i am tired and getting ready to study, i like me some Rick Ross- Hustlin’ .“Everyday im hustlin hustlin hustlin!”… or i will toss on the Training Montage from Rocky 4 where he trains in russia. Dragoooooooooo!!!

BIGGIE. 1000 grams to the gut, kid

what a collection of oafish music (with the possible exception of ‘lateralus’ era tool)

Toby Keith - Should’ve Been a Cowboy … at least today.

team sleep

i love jammin to snoop dogg and warren g when sh!t hits the fan regulators…mount up!!!