Favorite procrastination habits?

I’ve been trying to work on a marketing presentation since last Friday and haven’t even gotten around to opening up the document yet. Whenever I try, the following stop me: -AF -p#rn -pokerstars -Playstation 2 -facebook Other procrastination tools?

PlayStation 2? Ouch

I’m on my 11th season as head coach of the Harvard Crimson.

time to replace PS2 with a XBOX 360.

artvandalay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > PlayStation 2? Ouch +1. IHIHM is a technophobe.

True dat. If I could find my Nintendo system from 1984 I would be playing that instead. Baseball Stars and Techmo Bowl rocked.

painting reading yoga facebook

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bodypainting > reading penthouse magazines > n@ked yoga > discussing manscaping on facebook +1

$tarving_Banker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > time to replace PS2 with a XBOX 360. +1

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > bodypainting > > reading penthouse magazines > > n@ked yoga > > discussing manscaping on facebook > > +1 bodypainting - I have already discussed the bodypainting with Brianr!! penthouse - Eh no! N@ked yoga - …no comment :wink: Discussing mansacping - Haha no participants

Awesome, I’ve been a massive procrastinator since high school. Another Purealpha story, I know I know…okay so I used to write my English papers in the period prior, wing the whole thing improv style, and then score an A+. It drove Bill [he was William but he changed it in 7th grade to seem more tough] nuts, when the teacher dubbed me “the undisputed master of the 5 paragraph essay” Bill almost stood up and shouted out “but he wrote that bull@#$t in science class just 20 minutes ago!”. Thanks Bill for just accepting I am better than you and not calling me out in a jealous rage in front of Ms Germain. Anyhow, I work much better under pressure so procrastination is sweet. I like parks, yoga, musical instruments, hot Asians, writing new AF insuts directed at kkent, excessive coffee breaks w/ people watching, and you know.

I’ve probably watched this Harold and Kumar clip like 50 times this week: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7JzKfJbcn4

http://www.teagames.com/games/tgmotocross2/play.php?start=1

fighting with people on the internet

SNES

fantasy draft this weekend… looks like i’m not doing anything at work for the next 18 weeks

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > N@ked yoga - …no comment :wink: +1