Fear of work commitments...

I am writing this out of fear and worry that my job is starting to take its toll on me. Needless to say, i seriously need some motivation from someone in similar position. :slight_smile: I commute to work daily. While in the train, I read my own notes (approx 10 pages per study session) amidst of being sandwiched in the forever ‘Rat Race’. These notes consist of the fundamentals and concepts of each readings. :slight_smile: It’s great to do my own notes. I do not have much time on the weekdays. Work commitment has started to take its toll on me. I have to studied from 4.30am to 630am daily before commuting to work. I foresee I wont have time to revise the whole curriculum. Hence, study notes prove useful to me. On the weekends, I have some video editing to do for my company’s annual dinner apart from CFA. It’s a dull life…especially when I am from an engineering background with no finance knowledge. No time for questions. hmm… Anyone feel me?

Had been in deep shit as I joined a company short of head count and on process to start the operation. Had to squeeze my study into a 21 days period. Only got seven days leave. Still things went right for me. thnx to my finance background. but if ur not appearing dec session I’n certain that u’ll b fine. u’ve started early enough.

21 days…happyfly…I can’t even get the practice questions done in that time…how did you prepare? It seems impossible to do it for the 21 days…

blv me or not! but I studied on holidays… didn’t get time in 80hrs a week office schedule. but same i maintained on holidays… lacked and missed some personal life though…