fed policy rehash

definitely on the test tightening policy: Fed sells bonds, lowers supply, increases rates, savings go up loosening/lax policy: Fed buys bonds, puts more out there, this lowers rates, and savings go down b/c people want to spend, spend, spend.

Daj, are you a test writer? If you are, then you are in violation of ethics. If you are not, then you guess is just as good as mine about what’s going to be on the test.

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Daj, are you a test writer? If you are, then you > are in violation of ethics. > > If you are not, then you guess is just as good as > mine about what’s going to be on the test. LOL

strangedays Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pepp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Daj, are you a test writer? If you are, then > you > > are in violation of ethics. > > > > If you are not, then you guess is just as good > as > > mine about what’s going to be on the test. > > > LOL If I was, I’d be pretty stupid to be here, right? I am guesstimating what will be on test. Fed policy is important. the CFA is for people who want to work in investment mgmt – everyday, I read 5-6 different newspapers and all I see is FED, so I assume it will be on test. If you don’t appreciate the notes, I’ll stop posting and just suck information out of you all instead of helping out. I am here to win and pass. I like to help where possible. Don’t make me act like the WOLF in Pulp Fiction and leave. God damn, this is some good coffee.