Fee deposit for dec09 L1

Hi Guys, I am preparing to give the L1 exam in Dec this year and so plan to register before the second deadline i.e. 21st August. (fees = $1080) I have my friends living in US so does the CFA accepts the fees for a non-US citizen from a US credit card. This will help me save on currency exchange fees charged by the Indian banks. Thanks!!

Hi, I’m not sure what you mean here. Assuming you live in India, you’ll have to convert your Rs to USD at some point. I live in the UK and pay with VISA which automatically converts my GBP to USD at the current exchange rate and charges an admin fee of approximately £2.50. It’s a hassle-free transaction and you get a reasonable exchange rate. I’m not sure where you’d get a better deal. Sorry!

ashishagg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi Guys, > > I am preparing to give the L1 exam in Dec this > year and so plan to register before the second > deadline i.e. 21st August. (fees = $1080) > > I have my friends living in US so does the CFA > accepts the fees for a non-US citizen from a US > credit card. This will help me save on currency > exchange fees charged by the Indian banks. > > Thanks!! The payment can be made from any credit card from any place.