Feeling LESS motivated than Levels I and II?

I know I am feeling less motivated. How about you?

Much less. And the dry LIII curriculum isn’t helping.

totally. the weather’s killing me.

1. You would think we’d be excited to get this thing over with but instead I just feel kinda drained.

The should award CFA charter after you pass level II with the condition that you will pass level III within next 5 years :slight_smile: Why not? many of us don’t want to go in the Weath Management area.

or, give us the L3 tests from 10 years ago - supposedly way easier

I chair the demotivation club at L3! I am way toooo burnt with this program.

No way! I feel more motivated, less burned out than ever. I am so excited to complete this program and all it is going to take is one month of hard work! The end is in sight, c’mon guys!

Very common…happend to me last year…good luck everyone…less than a month!

^How to circumvent this mental barrier?

Yea for sure.

F this thread… Your attitude is contagious…stop spreading this negativity and get back to the books.

I’m really burnt out, but actually feeling the most motivated I have since I started studying for L3. The end is only 4 more weeks of this crap!

guys…3-5 years (give or take for some) all comes down to this last month. No one cares about Level I and II…you started this thing years ago to get past Level III. Time to buckle down and push it to the max this last month.

My three step program: 1) Get drunk and watch young Will Smith in Fresh Prince 2) Wake up, Man up and study. 3) Repeat as necessary

Stay motivated. We can do it!!!

If I ever start to feel unmotivated I just consider that if I ease up too much now I will be doing this all over again next year, so it’s either a few dozen hours in the next few weeks or 250+ hours next year.

monger187 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If I ever start to feel unmotivated I just > consider that if I ease up too much now I will be > doing this all over again next year, so it’s > either a few dozen hours in the next few weeks or > 250+ hours next year. Cosign on that. For any of you not feeling motivated, imagine logging in and seeing a “FAIL” in August. Thankfully have never seen one, but by that same token I don’t ever wanna see one. A few more weeks and this long process is over - how the fugg could you not be hyped as all hell right now? I’m like a kid in a candy store…every day I get closer to getting that charter and getting my life back.