Feeling restless....

I can’t believe its just been a lil more than 2 weeks since our exams were over… another 4 more weeks to go… such a long wait… I wish we got the results much sooner…

This is my first time at this forum, and it looks curious because every one feels the same…From Brazil to Japan, we all feel the same about studying, have succes on L1, nightmares etc… We still have a feel weeks to go and my leg can’t stop shaking…I realy do not understand why the results take so long…I’ve thought the world has already que fastest computers ever…by the way i’m writing from brazil…see u soon…

Has a date been announced?

meazza Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Has a date been announced? Why would they do that? Everyone knows the CFAI is powered by the anxiety of its candidates. It’s science.

In December, they announced that January 23rd 2008 was the date grades would be issued. I’m assuming they will do the same here.

January 23th was the 53th day after december 1st…so i assume the will do almost the same, like July 30th (June 7th + 53 days = July 30th)…Remember it’s a poor guessing exercise…hehe…see u

your guess is 100% accurate … wow

Apparently results for you guys will be available Tuesday, 29 July 2008, at 9:00 a.m. ET . Check out the other thread in this forum good luck.

Yeah, I thought previous results did not predict future returns, but you were just a day off! So much for the EMH…

If my guessing was that accurated like this on the exam day.heheheheh…see u on july 29th…Any guess on the approval rate!!! … see u

I’m thinking a 42% pass rate…anyone else?