FEMALES ONLY!!

… uhhh are you not on the pill?? seems like a simple solution to me- just skip the placebos

Niacinamide (50 mg twice a day) to reduce pain. Begin 7 days before until the end of flow. Add rutin (60 mg per day) and vitamin C (300 mg per day) to increase effects

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hahah… > > I was referring to myself…but if you insist > about zim…i’ll remember that! lol! C’mon Mumu…thought you were my girl?

Im_Awesome Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mumukada Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ok all you men…get out!! > > > > i’m_awesome…I feel your pain darling… > > > > I was in a similar situation for L1…this > time > > though…I checked out the calendar wayyy in > > advance…and realize i’m safe!! > > > thanks for understanding! go see your MD, s/he can give you something that will delay the onset, or maybe you skip a month, whatever…first time I’ve seen this topic here, normally this type of question is brought up in chats about honeymoons!

Well I know I dont want such a person to sit behind me though!! (I do sympathize with you, but I have no idea what some1 in your situation can take I am a male, but all this anxiety makes me have mood swings at times which resemble the waves my gf gets during her monthly routines :slight_smile: Im_Awesome Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 6/7… i will be having bad cramps… great!!! > > if i take midol, it makes me drowsey… > if i don’t take anything, i feel like shooting > myself… > and whoever sits in front of me, i will be kicking > his/her chair… > > > > getting really annoyed right now just thinkin abt > cfa and cramps…

Does this count as the Friday night roll call?? (PS: I’ve never understood why those pills that make your period go away weren’t more popular).

zimzim78 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mumukada Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hahah… > > > > I was referring to myself…but if you insist > > about zim…i’ll remember that! lol! > > > C’mon Mumu…thought you were my girl? haha! apologies…!

This forum has more replies from our men, than females. And ofcourse, dominated by our truly Sponge. Not only that, this thread also caught attention of BigBabbu. I’d love to help, but I take the God’s best gift to women, BC. Last time I had cramps…hmm, don’t remember.

just read the essential exam strategies on the schweser secret sauce

CFAHouston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > And ofcourse, dominated by our truly > Sponge. I never meant to be so bad to you One thing I said that I would never do One look from you and I would fall from grace And that would wipe this smile right from my face

If you get pregnant between now and then can’t you prevent the cramps? Not sure if morning sickness would be worse. Just throwing out a potential solution.

well played

I mean I guess it is just a question of how bad you want to pass CFA level II right? I say you show some serious resolve and just get pregnant.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFAHouston Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > And ofcourse, dominated by our truly > > Sponge. > > I never meant to be so bad to you > One thing I said that I would never do > One look from you and I would fall from grace > And that would wipe this smile right from my face Come on people, nobody recognized the lyrics to Heat of the Moment by Asia? Pathetic, you’re all doomed to fail LII.