FEMALES ONLY!!

6/7… i will be having bad cramps… great!!! if i take midol, it makes me drowsey… if i don’t take anything, i feel like shooting myself… and whoever sits in front of me, i will be kicking his/her chair… getting really annoyed right now just thinkin abt cfa and cramps…

im not a girl, but i am posting cause its a funny post. surfin the ol crimson wave hey? lol

Come on, you know there are strategies to prevent this… I do enjoy how you made the topic CFA related.

cfa cramps. i’m a man and i get them.

wow i guess a lot of males will read this post… out of curiosity… not good

augh, i wanna punch something right now… punch cfa…

During the test, I fart uncontrollably, mutter to myself, and take 6 bathroom breaks. (I literally took 6 last time) Oh and I have a watch that beeps every hour and I can’t figure out how to turn it off. If you see someone doing the Guido Fist Pump as well its a great chance that it’s me causing you to fail.

ok all you men…get out!! i’m_awesome…I feel your pain darling… I was in a similar situation for L1…this time though…I checked out the calendar wayyy in advance…and realize i’m safe!!

Wait, mumu you’re female? **sorry don’t follow the forum close enough to know people’s gender…except for zimzim who is clearly a Eunuch.

^^ … u think!!?

That zim is a eunuch? Yes.

hahah… I was referring to myself…but if you insist about zim…i’ll remember that! lol!

I had assumed you were male, which is why I was surprised by your post…of course my sarcasm meter might be on the fritz.

haha…no worries… :slight_smile: now you know…

Know what, that you are female or my sarcasm meter isn’t working?

You know Pin this is the Level II forum not AFOT or even FNG. There is no reason to be hurtful. We’re all trying to help each other out.

^^ reply to sponge bob both…

Isn’t it about time someone posts the story about the guy that took the dump in the sink.

Wow pink, that is so moving.

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ok all you men…get out!! > > i’m_awesome…I feel your pain darling… > > I was in a similar situation for L1…this time > though…I checked out the calendar wayyy in > advance…and realize i’m safe!! thanks for understanding!