Ferguson, MO

^You’re like a 24 year old libertarian that just finished reading Atlas Shrugged aren’t you? As a much older and wiser libertarian, please stop it. You don’t know what you’re doing.

Update - Officer’s name is Darren Wilson. Been on the force for six years, and no previous history of disciplinary infractions.

Apparently, there was a convenience store robbery earlier that day, and Michael Brown fit the description of the suspect. That’s why the cop initially approached the deceased.

If I were Darren, I’d be long gone to Northern Canada where there are no black people.

![](https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/10608804_10152234235092102_968882204_n.jpg?oh=c7396c8da9a0c513af19861793040d55&oe=53F07175& gda =1408236417_f1b0300d0cf03b8d2949c7195b1c6a39)

I guess Anonymous sucks.

The cop was also treated for injuries, supporting his story that the big fella attacked him. The robbery supports a motive for Michael Brown to resist the cop as well.

That’s why you always wait for the details. But those details probably won’t matter to the arm-flailers out there.

There’s kind of a beautiful symmetry to the whole thing. Sixty years ago it was a white mob going after a single black guy for some hyped-up ignorant reason. Today it’s the exact opposite.

Yeah, but if the friend’s version of the story is true, then that would also explain why MB resisted the cop and why he had facial injuries as well.

(Not saying that’s what actually happened, but if I was just walking down the street and a cop almost ran me over with his car, hit me in the nuts with his door, then grabbed me by the neck and tried to pull me into the car, I’d probably punch him, too.)

that guy with the sandwich board will be chasing him down fifth avenue though…

Yeah…Right. I’m sure that’s what happened.

And I’m really sure you would punch a cop, tough guy.

I find this hard to believe.

I know. You’ve demonstrated countless times you’re inability to grasp obvious facts.

Why not?

It’s amazing the folks on here that are ignorant of cops being drunk on power. Perhaps they’ve never been subjected to such brazen attack as I have been multiple times. Don’t give me this crap of where there’s smoke there’s fire. No fire is needed for a cop with a badge who thinks he can do whatever the F he wants and get away with it. There are good cops and bad cops. The bad ones outnumber the good in my opinion. Good people get fed up with their S*** and will fight back.

Treated for injuries… yeah for the little scratch that he caused himself. Oh, the guy looked like a robbery suspect? As if a robber would walk down the middle of the street with his buddy. The little copper was so scared of the “big fella” that he had to plug him in the back and then finish him when he had his hands up, unarmed. Get real inky.

Isn’t there a dashcam? All beat cops should wear cameras while on duty and all cops should wear one when responding to a call. Problem solved. The feds keep giving them left over hand grendades, body armor and M-16s. I’m sure they could spare some of the helmet cams no longer in use in Iraq. This is such bull sh!t.

Completely agree. But, there’s no money for it, especially in the places where it’s needed most.

Because the cop had no history of disciplinary action and the “witness” was also with Michael Brown during the robbery?

Ferguson police just got body cams this last week. They were in the process of implementing them. Not all of them had the cameras yet, and the shooter just happened to be one of the officers without the cam.

FYI… the Ferguson police department was not the department with all of the military surplus equipment.

Your. Obvious facts obvious aside without taking this incidence in isolation, what’s the deal with the supposed racial bias?

Especially after buying the MRAPs, assault rifles and night vision equipment.

http://www.newsweek.com/how-americas-police-became-army-1033-program-264537

Swthleg, a more ignorant comment could not be said if my background. Having lived with someone in law enforcement and being much older than that, I would bet my life I know more about the american legal system and its shortcomings than you. Its ignorance like yours that is responsible for the decline in reasonable discourse relating to efficient use of limited resources.