Feynman-Kac and mortgage derivatives

So first Chad deletes my thread griping about getting chocolate instead of liquor for gifts. Then I get some liquor for gifts and sit at my desk drinking it. Then my wife comes in and takes it and hides it. I keep forgetting why I hate Christmas until it’s Christmas again.

Why did your wife hide your liquor? also i thought the thread was quite legitimate b/c of the posts about how gifts reflect on the organization and the individuals themselves. and thereby opened up discussion of our code of ethics. weak, chad.

I guess Client Retention is not CFA-relevant.

Is this the method to discuss “unapproved” topics? All that is needed is a thread title referring to PDE’s, and then anything goes?

That’s how it worked in the Soviet Union too, no?

So would a thead about stochastic processes get deleted if the subject line was “Mississippi Cha Cha Slide a.k.a. STOMP”?

Bah Humbug! Joey - send me your address and I’ll send you a bottle of nice single malt. It’s the least we can do to revive your holiday spirit. Well, maybe the more prudent thing is to first learn why your Wife confiscates your liquor…

Apparently this will be under Joey’s tree: http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-High-Functioning-Alcoholic-Professional-Contemporary/dp/0313352801

2timecharlie, CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bah Humbug! Joey - send me your address and I’ll > send you a bottle of nice single malt. It’s the > least we can do to revive your holiday spirit. > > Well, maybe the more prudent thing is to first > learn why your Wife confiscates your liquor… Well, I figured out where she hid it and got it back. I poured some in her coffee on the way out. She seems more manageable now.

reminds me of Chris Rock: “You can’t have a crack head and a religious person together, it would never work. Sunday morning comes, ‘Alright honey, I’m heading to Church’, ‘Alright, I’m gonna hit the pipe’… But two crackheads, they can be happy forever.”

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 2timecharlie, CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Bah Humbug! Joey - send me your address and > I’ll > > send you a bottle of nice single malt. It’s > the > > least we can do to revive your holiday spirit. > > > > Well, maybe the more prudent thing is to first > > learn why your Wife confiscates your liquor… > > Well, I figured out where she hid it and got it > back. I poured some in her coffee on the way out. > She seems more manageable now. That’s great - where did she hide it? My wife hides things from me sometimes and maybe they both use the same places. And now a lesson on unintended consequences (the Fed should probably take a few notes.) Mrs. Joey, with her new found enthusiasm gets in the car to go to the office, only to be stopped by police for ‘suspicious’ driving behavior. Almost good enough for sitcom.

She hid it in the drawer in which she keeps retired confidential client folders. Like I would never look there. Hmph…