Final CFAi Readings

What are you guys going to read in the final 2 weeks from the CFAi books vs. Schweser to make sure you capture every piece of minutia??? - All of ETHICS - All of PM - Time Series - Study Session 7 - Real Estate Anything else worth noting?

maybe Ethics for CFAI. other than that, all Schweser.

I’ve done Schweser to get all the concepts in my head. Now, whenever I screw a question up I’m going to look it up in the CFAI books. I’ve stored the study notes. CFAI mocks, BSAS, Q-Bank, Book 6… when I get a question wrong I want to look up the answer in the CFAI books. Hopefully that’ll do the trick. Oh, and I’m going to do the 2006 exam questions.

Emerging markets for FSA is another to add to your list. I picked up a random CFAI text earlier today for a browse and they have tons of end of chapter Qs but majority are open ended questions (NOT multiple choice like the exam/Schweser texts) which is really unhelpful. Especially as they state at beginning of every book that often exam Qs are lifted from examples in chapter/questions at the end. Am doing fine answering end of chapter Qs in Schweser but dont intend to attempt CFAI ones as it would be very time consuming. Will use the text just to brush up in gaps in my knowledge/tricky errors for next 14 days.

Dont tell me i missed something in FSA Emerging Markets!!! Could you please indicate where it is in CFA Financial Statement? Emerging Market i know it in Asset valuation. can someone clear this please???

Also read about the Stock Option topic in FSA.

can anyone please confirm that there is no emerging markets in FSA??? thanks

???

My bad - I meant Valuation in Emerging Markets which is under Equity section

I thought they weren’t published after '03…? mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’ve done Schweser to get all the concepts in my > head. Now, whenever I screw a question up I’m > going to look it up in the CFAI books. I’ve stored > the study notes. > > CFAI mocks, BSAS, Q-Bank, Book 6… when I get a > question wrong I want to look up the answer in the > CFAI books. > > Hopefully that’ll do the trick. Oh, and I’m going > to do the 2006 exam questions.