Final Month-Best Review-Advice?

Hello All, I, along with many others, are in the final stretch of studying before the December exam. I was hoping to get some advice on the best review methods. I have heard different things but wanted a few more informative answers. Would it be best to strictly go over question banks/mock exams? Shoud I skim over the material again? What helped a lot of you out the most in that final stretch of time? I am basically trying to get an idea of how to most wisely spend my time in the next three weeks and half weeks. Thank you!

I found Schweser Qbank useless…does a great job asking the same question in four different ways…for me, last month of studying is doing practice exams, 6 Schweser, 3 Elan, then CFA Mock…and of course reviewing all my weak areas…Eleventh Hour is a pretty good read too. Good Luck.

I have Elan’s Eleventh Hour, but haven’t read most of it yet. Do you think there’s any important concept or detail it leaves out?

11th Hour certainly leaves out plenty of important details but it is great for reviewing the key concepts in all readings. I felt like I had forgotten a lot of the material I hadn’t reviewed in a while, read the entire 11th Hour last week and scored 85% on the Elan Mock Exam. I can attribute many of those points to what I had covered in the 11th Hour in that week long end-to-end refresher.

I read again and again the schweser workbook, I think it’s good for refreshing the material.

The eleventh hour and elan mocks are great. Get those if you can.

jdhrjm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I found Schweser Qbank useless…does a great job > asking the same question in four different > ways…for me, last month of studying is doing > practice exams, 6 Schweser, 3 Elan, then CFA > Mock…and of course reviewing all my weak > areas…Eleventh Hour is a pretty good read too. > Good Luck. why did you find qbank useless? are the questions too easy? it can create practice exams.