Final review plan

Hi guys, I will finish all readings except EOCs from CFA books by this Wednesday. I plan on studying the following things: CFA notes, EOCs, QBanks, Mock Exams, Sample Exams, and one week Final Review. My current plan is to first review CFA notes and do EOC questions using one month. And then use sample exams to identify my weaknesses and review those topics. This leaves mock exams for the final review week. QBank will be used only for my weak topics. But I realize that it will be almost impossible to do everything within <1.5 months. So the question is how to prioritize them. Any thoughts? Do I miss something important? Thanks for your input. usrich

I found Qbank to be a waste of time… Questions are too simple, and isn’t what you’d expect on the exam. I would instead do all the full mock exams provided by Schweser and CFAI… And if you need to do more questions, go back to EOC questions. At least that’s what I am planning on doing. Good luck

@ MK - I agree. I failed band 8 last year and used QBank. Stick with CFAI materials.

QBank appears to be useless (at least for those that have not done EOCs and mocks). What about schweser practice exams? Are they also too simple?

i was going to solve schweser practice exams but i just took a look and i didnt like it i think its useless too, i’ll do the mock exam only

do you guys really read through the book ? I only tried chapter end questions, if read through the book, how long it will need? I feel I need to start in the middle of last year… perimel Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > QBank appears to be useless (at least for those > that have not done EOCs and mocks). > > What about schweser practice exams? > > Are they also too simple?

hw0799 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > do you guys really read through the book ? I only > tried chapter end questions, if read through the > book, how long it will need? I feel I need to > start in the middle of last year… Naa why would you need to do read the material that you are being tested on?

HW0799, yes you definitely need to read the material. End of chapters is more like a review that goes over the important concepts but it’s not enough to pass the exam. I definitely recommend reading as much material as you can. Some readings are easier than others but you def need to do it. Best of luck! Also, try the EOC questions, if you get all of them, chances are you can move on to the next chapter :slight_smile:

thanks, guys!

attack, exectute, FINISH!!!

can anybody sned me this link or pdf…cannot access it…vvery much appreciated…