Finally broke 80% range

I finally broke the 80% range…yay I am not sure to be confident or not though…so far my marks look as follows: Book 6 1AM 73% 1PM 75% 2AM 77% 2PM 78% 3AM 73% BSAS AM 75% BSAS PM 78% CFIA 2006 80% Sample 1 80% Mock 1 82% Still to Do Mock 2 and review weak earea. To me it seems CFAI is easier however last year CFA actual exam was tougher than Schweser…or it was because of damn TB I guess…

Dude you’re golden…

great score n. van. very solid…

82 in Mock I is great. I just finished it and got 65% but got 75% in Mock II. Avg 70 which will get me through :slight_smile:

Well done.

a 75% in mock 2 is equivalent to 85%+ in mock 1. be proud

Slash Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > a 75% in mock 2 is equivalent to 85%+ in mock 1. > be proud what? Mock II was easier than Mock I. Atleast i felt that way. I just want to pass this exam.

You are $$$$

mock 2 felt a lot harder for me… a lot harder.

how did you fo cfasf1?

1. but it felt like 63.

> what? Mock II was easier than Mock I. Atleast i > felt that way. I just want to pass this exam. the general consensus here is that mock 2 was considerably more challenging. everyone is different though

N.Van that is some serious consistency. Well done. Wait until you see Mock 2. They used Canlan Ice Sports in an item set and changed the company name. If you’re from Vancouver, then you will will know who Canlan is.

I got 70 on both, so they seemed about equal to me… Great job NV. Don’t forget to relax a little tomorrow night!

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 76. but it felt like 63. Nice score bud. You are through. I got 65% in I and am sad about it.

thanks, man. i hope we all get through. what are you guys doing right now? i guess i should read the sauce. i’m just kind of hanging around not focused on anything. maybe flashcards will work.

Watching a video on time series… deathly afraid of going 0/6 or 1/6 if they put up an entire vignette on it.

It is 11.45 pm in Boston and I am going to bed and will try to wake up early so can do formulas and FSA flash cards before library opens at 8. Need to review derivative, Equity and Quants big time. I will be using secret sauce though. Hope to conquer this exam in first go.

get some rest boston. big 2 days ahead of us. aimee, that is a good idea. i need to hit time series again.

thanks guys, I am just so scared because last year I went in with mid to high 70’s as well and came out feeling like I killed it in the AM and then got demolished in the PM and off course ended up failing, but very marginally