Finally finished reading material...

Just finished readint all the Schweser material and doing about 100 questions per section on Q-bank…now it’s time for review and past exams… How is everyone else doing?

About to finish all the questions in qbank. Time for sample exams, practice exams and mock exams.

revenant Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > About to finish all the questions in qbank. Time > for sample exams, practice exams and mock exams. @ : revenant Are you done with all 4000 questions in Q-bank?

i’m trying to catch up! i’ll read book 5 this week and it’s nothing but qbank, review, practice exams, and more review the entire month of Nov. I hope I have a good shot at passing. i’m studying 3-4 hours a day.

vpatel9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > revenant Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > About to finish all the questions in qbank. > Time > > for sample exams, practice exams and mock > exams. > > > @ : revenant > > Are you done with all 4000 questions in Q-bank? Not yet, left about 800. You?

revenant Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > vpatel9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > revenant Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > About to finish all the questions in qbank. > > Time > > > for sample exams, practice exams and mock > > exams. > > > > Just started the q-bank. > > @ : revenant > > > > Are you done with all 4000 questions in Q-bank? > > Not yet, left about 800. You?

I am on a 24-hour champagne diet

I am almost done with quant review (have done ethics/econ) and then going to try and knock out asset valuation and corp. fin in 10 days as far as review goes. Should 30 days be enough time with qbank and practice exams?

how do you guys see how many q bank questions you have done?

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Should 30 days be enough time with qbank and > practice exams? yeah bro, plenty, just take one exam a week and you’ll murder this

wow you guys almost exhausted the Q-Bank? I’ve only done about 400 questions, I’m behind

I think I’m gonna go for about half the questions in Qbank and then all of the practice exams and the mock exam. I think 5 weeks is plenty of time to review if you’ve been doing some questions along the way…