Finally Got An Offer!!!

Miker2800- Thanks. I was able to sign up with a combination of my 3.5 years of college, and more than .5 years of work experience. The work experience does not have to be finance related to sign up for the exam, just in a professional capacity, and cannot be part time or internships.

I typed this in your doomed thread. Looks like I was right. Congrats! And party like there is no tomorrow! :wink: LICandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yep that’s what I’m gonna do jalmy. > > I have 4 new interviews for the next two weeks. > I’m just gonna keep sending out the apps. If you have interviews lining up, why worry? Just keep playing the numbers game and eventually you will get an offer.

LICandidate- since you signed up already for L2, does that mean you took L1 last year and not this December?

ymc- I remember you saying that. and it was helpful. A lot of people were trying to pick me up though and it was depressing. I had about 20 interviews that I got rejected from. I got this job from the shop I’ve been interning with during the semester. miker- yeah, I passed L1 in last June.

Interesting, I though CFA was only offered to those in their last year of undergrad (at the min.), shoot, had I known I probably would have become a candidate sooner. Good luck with L2.

L1 congrats… u said u were a L2 candidate… did your level 1 make a difference… were u at some advantage due to your L1 pass…did your employer look at that? ur response is appreciated.

miker- I had just finished my third year before the exam, so I was in my last year by that point. emk- Yes it helped. The CEO and Chairman of the company I’ll be working for has the charter. It definitely put me a step above other ugrads, and the firm was mainly looking for MBA’s, and this helped me be on a little more of an even ground.