Finally got an offer

After months and months of interviewing, I finally got an offer I feel comfortable accepting. It feels great to have stability back in my life again. To all those looking: Keep the faith. I’m not that smart and probably more awkward than 99.9% of the people here but if I managed to do it than so can you. “All” it takes is persistence, planning, and a little bit of luck.

Is that Bloomberg?

pupdawg82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is that Bloomberg? LOL, no.

Congratulations on your offer!! That is terrific. Hopefully some of the things we discussed have been helpful. Feel free to share anymore details as you care. Otherwise, enjoy your time off between now and the start of your next gig, and best of luck!

Where did you land?? Come on man, some details! Background!

Wow, holy lack of details batman.

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow, holy lack of details batman. haha seriously

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wow, holy lack of details batman. It’s at a wealth management firm in Miami. Apparently I’m replacing some kid who spends too much time on the internet and not enough time working? I dunno, that’s what they told me. It’s a middle office role at a buy side organization in the Mid Atlantic. Pretty pumped about it because I think it’s a nice compliment to what I’ve done previously and it’ll help me get to where I ultimately want to be. This is a brand new position, the team is great, good location, etc, etc.

Congrats Steely Dan!

Congrats and way to go! My mom loves your music, she’ll be excited to hear this!

Steely Dan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nuppal Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Wow, holy lack of details batman. > > > It’s at a wealth management firm in Miami. > Apparently I’m replacing some kid who spends too > much time on the internet and not enough time > working? I dunno, that’s what they told me. Nups…are you still employed? jk.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Congrats and way to go! My mom loves your music, > she’ll be excited to hear this! I can confirm.

^ classic

Hi Dan, Can you email me… this name at aol

yankees98a Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi Dan, > > Can you email me… this name at aol Sure. Sit tight for a minute.

Thanks for the kinds words everybody.

MILF Hunter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Congrats and way to go! My mom loves your > music, > > she’ll be excited to hear this! > > I can confirm. DAD I TOLD YOU TO GET OFF THE INTERNET I’M TRYING TO CALL MY GIRLFRIEND!!!