Finally, I have become a CFA Charterholder

The tube from CFAI finally arrived today in NYC. I held the charter in my hands. Note: The tube doesn’t open from the end, you have to break the seal that is wrapped around, then open to get the inner tube. The tube is much better quality than your average poster shipping tube.

CONGRATULATONS!!!

Way to go, I think everyone reading your post (writing L3 in '08) are hoping to be in your position soon.

I always wanted one of those tubes… Congrats for your strong effort rewarded! ps. Even In case I pass L3, I still will have to wait 3 years… - experience wise -

AAA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I always wanted one of those tubes… > > Congrats for your strong effort rewarded! > > ps. Even In case I pass L3, I still will have to > wait 3 years… - experience wise - Guess I should auction my “tube” on ebay.

Congrats.

Congratsss…

Congrats J-H, I got mine on Christmas eve…it was pretty nice to show my family what i’ve been busting my a** off for the past few years. L3’ers, hope everyone kills it come June. Don’t take the essays lightly, it was brutal.

Mine arrived today. At least they managed to scrape it in during the year that I passed. This is my final post. Good luck to all who are sitting level III in 2008, and thanks to all of those on AF who helped me through it. Best wishes. Geno

Congrats to all that received the charter. I will join you one day!

My tube arrived today. (My wife just called me.) It was dated Dec. 20th, 2007. Took nearly 1 month to get here in Toronto.

Way to go. Congrats