Financial Analyst job?

Hi guys

I want to become a financial analyst and start an official career in finance and I got this offer but I’m not sure if it’s a job financial analysts do. Can you advise me if it’s okay to accept it?

*job description*

• 50% of Time to Analyze Financial Statements of Pharmaceuticals and Competitors, Prepare Short List of companies for Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly, Monitor Performance and Adjust based on parameters to support business planning like Marketing activities and Software Promotional activities.
  • 25% of Time To Work with Marketing Strategy Team to ensure financial numbers referred in material is factual correct based on secondary research. Support Content preparation activities for Campaign Design & Execution, Content Management.
  • 25% of Time Self Improvement related to Management like Business Writing, Customer Success, Team Expansion and Talent Development activities. You will be given paid Udemy account and access to business books to read and put them into practice on team tasks.

^I’m very happy for your offer. But I have hard time seeing those time percentages adding up to 100% . Could you copy paste the whole job posting? Tank

Did you count the PTO?