Financial statements adjustments

When comparing the financials of two companies (operating in the same sector) how would you tipically adjust: - Intangible fixed assets - Pension Liability Fund - Inventory - Receivables

LEASES are the most important thing That stuff you mention is relatively immaterial like crumbs from the cake (that is not a cfa answer, jmho).

Inventory - FIFO/LIFO

virginCFAhooker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LEASES are the most important thing > > That stuff you mention is relatively immaterial > like crumbs from the cake (that is not a cfa > answer, jmho). I didnt put leases because it is standard stuff! I am interested to know how you would adjust intangible fixed assets and pension liability funds.

put the PV of the liability (PBO) if there are details in the notes. i think as long as intangible represent the fair value you can leave them on as for receivables whatever is going to be a real cash flow.

Zoozu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > put the PV of the liability (PBO) if there are > details in the notes. > > i think as long as intangible represent the fair > value you can leave them on > > as for receivables whatever is going to be a real > cash flow. Thanks Zoozu!