Find out whether you passed b4 23rd (assumption)

Disclaimer: this is only an assumption Everyone knows that our scores have been decided. Whether we have passed or not has been defined. Only they need time to put this into the website. My assumption is: If you register for Level II and they let you do that, congratulations you passed. Otherwise, you’d better register for Level I again.

In response to your “assumption”, CFAI website is alert enough to put this: "Enrollment/registration access will be closed for maintenance from 9:00 a.m. ET on Monday, 21 January until 9:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, 23 January. "

Alas, I have never heard of anyone getting their result before the exam results are out. CFAI is really pretty careful about this.

Trust me, I tried. When I log in and try to register, it just takes me to a page with my registration confirmation for the December exam and doesn’t let me proceed.

I wouldn’t assume that. It could be a flaw in the system (hopefully it’s not). The weekend’s already here so you might as well wait. No sense in registering and then being sorry when the results come out.