Finding used prep material???

I’m trying to find some used 2009 CFA practice material for the exam in December, but other than ebay, I’m not sure where to look. Any ideas?

This is probably a good place. I’m sure there are at least a few here who just recently passed L1 and are willing to part with their materials for a decent price. I already sold mine to a friend. I remember seeing some listed on the Facebook marketplace also awhile back. What’s wrong with Ebay though?

alright here goes my QBANK, feel free to post your bids.

ebay is fine if you want the digital copies. not really what I’m interested in.

what I’m looking for is the Schweser CFA Exam Level 1 Flashcards… or the Stalla

I have been studying for about 7 weeks now and I am sitting for the level 1 exam in dec. I have the stalla cards and I have gone over the ethics, quant, and half of the econ ones and so far they are ok but i have found making my own is WAY more beneficial for me. The stalla ones are good but there really isn’t enough of them in my opinion. They cover most of the main points but leave a lot out, of course that might not be a problem for you but flashcards are a big part of the way i study. I keep them at work with me and read them every chance I get. Also if you make them after completing the passmaster(or qbank) questions like I do you will have a better idea of what you need to have on them to hammer into your brain.

grohlmeier Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have been studying for about 7 weeks now and I > am sitting for the level 1 exam in dec. I have > the stalla cards and I have gone over the ethics, > quant, and half of the econ ones and so far they > are ok but i have found making my own is WAY more > beneficial for me. The stalla ones are good but > there really isn’t enough of them in my opinion. > They cover most of the main points but leave a lot > out, of course that might not be a problem for you > but flashcards are a big part of the way i study. > I keep them at work with me and read them every > chance I get. Also if you make them after > completing the passmaster(or qbank) questions like > I do you will have a better idea of what you need > to have on them to hammer into your brain. I found some on ebay that are used, but they’re from 2007… Would that even be worth picking up?

Last week I put my L1 Official texts on Amazon and they sold in less than 24 hours. There were some others up there as well. When you search for a title you will see “new and used from $xx” click that to find used copies. I’m about to put my Schweser Notes up as well.