Finish Exam Early - Can You Leave?

taking Level 1 on Saturday, if you finish the exam with more than 30 mins left, can you leave early? thanks

yes

Depends, the proctors will hunt you down if you dare try to get out of there within 30 minutes of the end. In fact, they now carry tasers. If you finish with more than 30 minutes to spare, you are fine.

thanks guys, heard the proctors are tough. appreciate the quick response. good luck to everyone who is taking it.

Unless you have this stuff down stone cold, why leave early? Still, I was scoring well into the 80’s in the practice exams in Level I, finished both parts in ~2 hours and spent the last hour reviewing everything. Don’t get bonus points for leaving early

packattack4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Unless you have this stuff down stone cold, why > leave early? Still, I was scoring well into the > 80’s in the practice exams in Level I, finished > both parts in ~2 hours and spent the last hour > reviewing everything. Don’t get bonus points for > leaving early I left early because I’ve had success ‘going with my gut’ - I don’t review every question, just the ones I’m not sure on. I left with over an hour on LI AM/PM - the proctor asked me if I was returning in the morning one. Passed >70 in all but two (doubt the same will occur on the II, both with respect to time left and scoring). If you’re just going to sit there, why not leave? If you think you’ll benefit from reviewing your answers, stick around. Note: Leaving early and scoring >70 in all but two sections does not guarantee superior performance.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Depends, the proctors will hunt you down if you > dare try to get out of there within 30 minutes of > the end. In fact, they now carry tasers. If you > finish with more than 30 minutes to spare, you are > fine. Saw a kid get tased when i took my exam… Not a pretty sight. I suggest to sit tight and look straight down on your desk. Try not to make eye contact with protectors. Try not to attract unnecessary attention.

ha ha, yes you can.

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > packattack4 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Unless you have this stuff down stone cold, why > > leave early? Still, I was scoring well into > the > > 80’s in the practice exams in Level I, finished > > both parts in ~2 hours and spent the last hour > > reviewing everything. Don’t get bonus points > for > > leaving early > > > I left early because I’ve had success ‘going with > my gut’ - I don’t review every question, just the > ones I’m not sure on. I left with over an hour on > LI AM/PM - the proctor asked me if I was returning > in the morning one. Passed >70 in all but two > (doubt the same will occur on the II, both with > respect to time left and scoring). If you’re just > going to sit there, why not leave? If you think > you’ll benefit from reviewing your answers, stick > around. > > Note: Leaving early and scoring >70 in all but two > sections does not guarantee superior performance. Cosign. Level II PM last year I blew through the exam, and on questions I wasn’t sure of, tried to eliminate at least one answer. Got through it all, then went back and spent 30 seconds on each 50/50 shot trying to reason through it. Finished those in five minutes, went through and made sure I filled out all the bubbles, and I was ghost. 3:15, like a boss. Live an hour away from the testing center, and I had time to run to the head shop, pick up a new bong and be smoking it on my couch before they said “pencils down”. That’s how it’s done, ladies and gents.

packattack4 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Unless you have this stuff down stone cold, why > leave early? Still, I was scoring well into the > 80’s in the practice exams in Level I, finished > both parts in ~2 hours and spent the last hour > reviewing everything. Don’t get bonus points for > leaving early Leaving early in the morning means you beat the lunch rush and leaving early in the afternoon means you can squeeze in 18 holes.

They checked me several times last year. Quite disturbing when you try to concentrate, and these people come and start looking through everything you have on your table, they even opened a pencil sharpener.

I spent a total of 6 hours on level 1 and level 2, combined. I will probably use most of the 6 hours on level 3…

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > packattack4 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Unless you have this stuff down stone cold, > why > > > leave early? Still, I was scoring well into > > the > > > 80’s in the practice exams in Level I, > finished > > > both parts in ~2 hours and spent the last > hour > > > reviewing everything. Don’t get bonus points > > for > > > leaving early > > > > > > I left early because I’ve had success ‘going > with > > my gut’ - I don’t review every question, just > the > > ones I’m not sure on. I left with over an hour > on > > LI AM/PM - the proctor asked me if I was > returning > > in the morning one. Passed >70 in all but two > > (doubt the same will occur on the II, both with > > respect to time left and scoring). If you’re > just > > going to sit there, why not leave? If you > think > > you’ll benefit from reviewing your answers, > stick > > around. > > > > Note: Leaving early and scoring >70 in all but > two > > sections does not guarantee superior > performance. > > > Cosign. > > Level II PM last year I blew through the exam, and > on questions I wasn’t sure of, tried to eliminate > at least one answer. > > Got through it all, then went back and spent 30 > seconds on each 50/50 shot trying to reason > through it. > > Finished those in five minutes, went through and > made sure I filled out all the bubbles, and I was > ghost. > > 3:15, like a boss. > > Live an hour away from the testing center, and I > had time to run to the head shop, pick up a new > bong and be smoking it on my couch before they > said “pencils down”. > > That’s how it’s done, ladies and gents. Man you’re so cool. You must be one of those cool kids we spot walking out with their chests pumped feeling all smart and pretty.

mo34 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > skillionaire Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > jcole21 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > packattack4 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Unless you have this stuff down stone cold, > > why > > > > leave early? Still, I was scoring well > into > > > the > > > > 80’s in the practice exams in Level I, > > finished > > > > both parts in ~2 hours and spent the last > > hour > > > > reviewing everything. Don’t get bonus > points > > > for > > > > leaving early > > > > > > > > > I left early because I’ve had success ‘going > > with > > > my gut’ - I don’t review every question, just > > the > > > ones I’m not sure on. I left with over an > hour > > on > > > LI AM/PM - the proctor asked me if I was > > returning > > > in the morning one. Passed >70 in all but > two > > > (doubt the same will occur on the II, both > with > > > respect to time left and scoring). If you’re > > just > > > going to sit there, why not leave? If you > > think > > > you’ll benefit from reviewing your answers, > > stick > > > around. > > > > > > Note: Leaving early and scoring >70 in all > but > > two > > > sections does not guarantee superior > > performance. > > > > > > Cosign. > > > > Level II PM last year I blew through the exam, > and > > on questions I wasn’t sure of, tried to > eliminate > > at least one answer. > > > > Got through it all, then went back and spent 30 > > seconds on each 50/50 shot trying to reason > > through it. > > > > Finished those in five minutes, went through > and > > made sure I filled out all the bubbles, and I > was > > ghost. > > > > 3:15, like a boss. > > > > Live an hour away from the testing center, and > I > > had time to run to the head shop, pick up a new > > bong and be smoking it on my couch before they > > said “pencils down”. > > > > That’s how it’s done, ladies and gents. > > Man you’re so cool. You must be one of those cool > kids we spot walking out with their chests pumped > feeling all smart and pretty. Don’t hate, appreciate. But yes, I’m both smart and pretty…to quote Muhammed Ali, “I’m pretty like a girl”. Now do me a favor and go get your fucking shine box. On another note, good luck to everyone taking exams on Saturday - I’m outta here.

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mo34 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > skillionaire Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > jcole21 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > packattack4 Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > ----- > > > > > Unless you have this stuff down stone > cold, > > > why > > > > > leave early? Still, I was scoring well > > into > > > > the > > > > > 80’s in the practice exams in Level I, > > > finished > > > > > both parts in ~2 hours and spent the last > > > hour > > > > > reviewing everything. Don’t get bonus > > points > > > > for > > > > > leaving early > > > > > > > > > > > > I left early because I’ve had success > ‘going > > > with > > > > my gut’ - I don’t review every question, > just > > > the > > > > ones I’m not sure on. I left with over an > > hour > > > on > > > > LI AM/PM - the proctor asked me if I was > > > returning > > > > in the morning one. Passed >70 in all but > > two > > > > (doubt the same will occur on the II, both > > with > > > > respect to time left and scoring). If > you’re > > > just > > > > going to sit there, why not leave? If you > > > think > > > > you’ll benefit from reviewing your answers, > > > stick > > > > around. > > > > > > > > Note: Leaving early and scoring >70 in all > > but > > > two > > > > sections does not guarantee superior > > > performance. > > > > > > > > > Cosign. > > > > > > Level II PM last year I blew through the > exam, > > and > > > on questions I wasn’t sure of, tried to > > eliminate > > > at least one answer. > > > > > > Got through it all, then went back and spent > 30 > > > seconds on each 50/50 shot trying to reason > > > through it. > > > > > > Finished those in five minutes, went through > > and > > > made sure I filled out all the bubbles, and I > > was > > > ghost. > > > > > > 3:15, like a boss. > > > > > > Live an hour away from the testing center, > and > > I > > > had time to run to the head shop, pick up a > new > > > bong and be smoking it on my couch before > they > > > said “pencils down”. > > > > > > That’s how it’s done, ladies and gents. > > > > Man you’re so cool. You must be one of those > cool > > kids we spot walking out with their chests > pumped > > feeling all smart and pretty. > > > Don’t hate, appreciate. > > But yes, I’m both smart and > pretty…to quote Muhammed Ali, “I’m > pretty like a girl”. > > Now do me a favor and go get your fucking shine > box. > > On another note, good luck to everyone taking > exams on Saturday - I’m outta here. Man I wish I was so cool and could talk like that. Good luck e-cool boy, lol …