Finished 1st reading from Schweser today!!

With less than 2 weeks for the exam, just done with my first reading (95%) from schweser… no eoc’s, no mocks, nothing as yet… Any piece of advise on what should i focus on considering the time i have (10-11 days)…

thanks

L2 is mostly about practice and application of concepts. If you haven’t had any practice yet, you should consider closing all your schweser books and just focus on as many EOCs and mocks as you can. Reading and re-reading at this stage will not be of any value addition, IMO.

Kind of in the same boat, finished yesterday, Doing the EOCs of core curriculum now. There are some things that I haven’t read before and are not in my notes. So get to doing those. Good Luck!

thanks for the advise Symbian… I actually had a look at the eoc’s once, found all descriptive and few MCQ’s… do you suggest having to go through all or just the mcq’s and that too for most imp topics like equity, fra, fi…

Also do you recommend doing schweser mocks ( 6 papers),… I intend to skip it and do the CD instead…?

i was thinking of doing just the scweser qbanks in the CD though plus the 1 mock which the institute has provide…

Btw, where do i get other mocks of he institute…

thanks

This is so true. Just reading schweser is not enough and I found that just doing schweser questions is also not enough. EOC is a must. There are many questions that tests various concepts in a bit tricky way. What that means, you know the concept but the question is worded in such a way that the concept will be hard to apply straight forward.

At this time, Curriculam and Schweser examples and EOC would be best bet. Target at least 2 mock test in the week before the exam and then review all questions both correct and incorrect so that you know why you are right and wrong. Then review the weak areas.

where do i get the mocks…just have one from the site…can you email me the link on singhanianick89@gmail.com

@nicksinghania… You are better of with practice mocks than that schweser cd/qbank… As cd contains individual questions and mocks have caselets…