Finished AM in 1hr 45mins PM in 1hr 20 mins

I thought this year’s papers (both AM and PM) were both very easy. I finished the AM paper in 1 hr 45 mins and PM in 1 hr 20 minutes. After that, went back and elaborated in details on each point for the AM essay paper. And for the PM, I redid the paper 3 more times to make sure I did not make any careless mistakes.

Out of all 3 levels, I think I have never been this confident. How about you guys?

Never happened.

hahahahaha :+1:

Literally the only person i have heard with that sentiment. Good for you!

Thanks :). I was also expecting the paper to be very tough. But to my surprise, it was a breeze. I have to thank Kaplan Schweser though, their notes were very concise. I did not even touch the CFA textbooks at all.

Just by studying Kaplan + Practicing the mock exams were more than enough.

There were no new concepts that surprised me in the exam.

Also should be noted that Killua only started studying mid march

Total troll. ***** make it less obvious at least.

So when’s the next Mensa meeting?

Honestly. I am not kidding. This is not a troll post. I really finished as per the stated time. Even for mock exams, it only took me 1 hour 30 mins max to finish any papers.

What’s the point of lying. I don’t gain anything

I finished the afternoon early as well. I took my time, went to the washroom and reviewed everything. I hate that you can’t leave early anymore. I really didn’t enjoy sitting there, trying desperately not to glance towards anyone, but really having nothing to do for an hour. I’m not sure that I can understand why the rule is that way, but I guess they have their reasons.

It didn’t help that our exam was poorly run (in my opinion). We began way behind in the morning, and again in the afternoon. By the time we were dismissed it was nearly 6pm. It’s just frustrating that a 6 hour exam takes 10 hours to administer, and frankly forcing us to stay the entire time is just painful.

Good luck getting a job in New York Finance with that attitude.

I hope you pass.

and then you put the booty on a Gucci belt. Like totally

I don’t understand why people are mad? Good job man, you nailed it! Last year, a guy had a amazing matrix, all above 70% but 2 (between 50-70)…

He told that he had finish in 1h45 too. I believe you bro!

i heard the proctors get paid very well for those 10 hours

All right!

But what about others? How long did you take to complete the questions? I find it very difficult to finish on time.

As they should. They do have an important job to do in maintaining the integrity of the exam we all study so hard for. I spent some of my time in the afternoon wondering how much they get paid, actually.

I think to prove it, I will post my results matrix here in August 2017.

Those never happened either.