Finished the Test in 1hr - Seriously?!?

Well not me… Well not me… At my test center quite a number of folks were done after about 1.5hrs or less and they really caught my attention. How can you really?!? A guy made a comment that those are people who maybe found the test to be tough and just chose to fill in the ovals and take off… One dude showed up with NO calc - yes no calculater… seriously!! oh well… What are your thoughts guys???

obviously they failed

Even if you just have to guess your answers and fill out the answer sheet, it would still take more than 2hours.

investragy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well not me… > > Well not me… > > At my test center quite a number of folks were > done after about 1.5hrs or less and they really > caught my attention. How can you really?!? > > A guy made a comment that those are people who > maybe found the test to be tough and just chose to > fill in the ovals and take off… > > What are your thoughts guys??? It’s possible. 45 Seconds a question. The test was easy, not many calculations as opposed to Q-Bank. I finished in 1.5 hrs but it took me about 2.25 hrs because I checked it over.

One of the hottest blondes at my test center walked out of afternoon session with 1.5 hours left. I literally lol’ed.

The exam was tough big time, and those who left, left for a reason! The am one wasn’t that hard, but boy, the pm one killed me big time! I still have some hope for passing but we’ll see in a month or so.

rednraven, felt the same about the PM section. It was tought, not sure if it was because i was completely exhausted and just wanted to get it over with… i thought the quant over all was much easier than the quant i studied. Econ ok… FSA ok… Ethics was tough

It’s not that ridiculous. I finished the AM in 1.5 hours, and I do believe that I passed. The PM was more time-consuming. I think that one took me 2.25 hours. I don’t really care, and I’m not bragging, but I’m just saying that just because people left quickly doesn’t mean they gave up.

I found it tough, I had maybe 20 mins to spare, which made me go over the ones I was confused about ( though it didn’t help). It was just tough…

I did it in about an 70 minutes in the AM and 90 in the PM in 08. Adrenaline must have kicked in cause I didn’t feel like i was rushing. But when I came back for the PM the proctor did joke that they were suprised to see me back because most people that leave that early are giving up.

Finished AM with 30 mins to spare Finished PM with less than 5 mins to spare Plus 15 minutes lost on ogling So about 50 mins in total. Not bad

One of my friends finished in 1 hour and about 15 min both exams in june. Felt pretty confident about it and FAILED. He recommended to use all the time you had even if you left early just to make sure that you didn’t make stupid mistakes…

I finished both L1 and L2 at least 45 min early. In general, I don’t find time to be an issue for the CFA exam. But definitely double check and triple check your answers if you have any extra time in the end.

Yes, I finished the exam in 1.5 hours. I decided to go back & check my answers & found out that I misread about 1/3 of them.