alright so i’ve done the 1st mock exam. AM = 75%; PM = 78%
think it’s pretty good, i mean yes, it covered some left-field topics, and it does seem slightly easier than the mock, but that doesn’t mean it ain’t good. i actually like the fact that it covered some areas that i’m not that familiar with.
some of the topics that i thought was a bit weird include:
- panel data
- standard dev of prediction error
- capital structures in developed markets and emerging markets
- voting shares affecting stock interest
- coupon curve duration on a passthrough security
- collateral and convexity tranches
- floor value for price amendment in a M&A deal
- key features of a managed futures fund (hedge fund strategy)
will continue with the 2nd and 3rd one next week. fwiw, i think it’s worth the money.