FinQuiz vs. Stalla Passmaster

I am looking to purchase pratice questions, have been reading that Stalla Passmaster, FinQuiz offer good practice questions…can anybody advise if Finquiz is better than Stalla? or vice versa? Can retakers advise?

I’ve never done Finquiz, but I used Stalla Passmaster last year and found it overall helpful. The lectures are extremely helpful. The practice questions are good too, as they do get those important concepts drilled into your head.

finquiz’s practice questions are good (some grammatical mistakes). there item-sets are way better than the other preps. really clear the concepts. also i prefer it due to their instant feedback system by question writers.

I can tell you that Finquiz is better than 2010 Qbank (since I haven’t used 2011). I have used Finquiz for all of accounting and almost all of equity and find it’s decent but the mistakes could sometimes be annoying (i.e. you choose the correct answer and it says you’re wrong, write them feedback and they reply with, “you’re right”) I haven’t touch passmaster ever either One thing is for sure with finquiz, it sticks 100% with the text books.

maybe i should give finquiz a shot as well… so meazza, you mean that finquiz is true to the CFA text? Because that is one complaint I can make for some of the Stalla questions. Most are good, but some come out of left field.

Yes, that’s one of the big plusses is that it pulls definitions straight out of the text. Some are rhetorical and can be frustrating but I have an easier time doing the EOC after grilling Finquiz. Take it for what it’s worth. You could purchase a subset for like 20$ i believe. Try for yourself.

Thanks meazza…I am giving a shot at Finquiz…

meazza = mitchells

Lloyd Christmas Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > meazza = mitchells Why would you even make that comparison dipshit?

Lloyd Christmas Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > meazza = mitchells In that case is there anyone else you has used both, cos im thinking of going with 1 or the other when I get paid… But il will asume lloyd was just taking the piss and go with Finquiz at the moment, have tried a few of there questions, not sure yet what to make of it, alot of very specific stuff

pedpenny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Lloyd Christmas Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > meazza = mitchells > > In that case is there anyone else you has used > both, cos im thinking of going with 1 or the other > when I get paid… > > But il will asume lloyd was just taking the piss > and go with Finquiz at the moment, have tried a > few of there questions, not sure yet what to make > of it, alot of very specific stuff I think there are a couple on this site that are pushing the product. I’ve been on this forum and some probably know me from Level 1 so I guess 5 -6 posts out of a few hundred gets me branded in that category? So I guess all the people who push Stalla, Schweser, Elan etc are also paid by those respective providers?

To be honest didnt think you were, justed adding a bit of salt to the wound… Apoligies

chill out guys don’t get your knickers in a knot

modifying a tinz unit and then attaching the electrodes to your testicles and using negative reinforcement with electric shocks after wrong answers is what really works if you want an honest answer.