Finquiz

to those who used finquiz for level 2…How good is it? worth the $229? or would schweser EOC aand CFAI EOC suffice?

Im using Finquiz It quiz’s you on ‘book knowledge’ In that the questions are very specific, and can be tricky. Its good for drilling down concepts, but I don’t think the questions will be very reflective of the actual exam. Im in the same boat as you, I have bought 2 study sessions from finquiz, and I also have Q-Bank. Im not sure yet if I would buy the full package, would like to know from previous level 2 takers?

Just made a post on L3 forum…let’s see what they come back with

pedpenny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Im using Finquiz > > It quiz’s you on ‘book knowledge’ > > In that the questions are very specific, and can > be tricky. > > Its good for drilling down concepts, but I don’t > think the questions will be very reflective of the > actual exam. > > Im in the same boat as you, I have bought 2 study > sessions from finquiz, and I also have Q-Bank. > > Im not sure yet if I would buy the full package, > would like to know from previous level 2 takers? I don’t know how much the qbanks have to actually represent the actual exam. I think they simply need to test you on the material to make sure you know it and if you don’t, make sure you do second time around. What you’re looking for is the mock exams but I would save that for May.

Yeah, QBank, PAssmaster, FinQuiz and its kin are really intended as knowledge checkers and not as testing equivalents.

@pedpenny have you tried their item sets ? what is your opinion of quality of item sets ?

+1 Level 2 is not about concept checkers; I have a full schweser package and it is full waste of my money (atleast I saved my energy by not following that material). >>>>>Re: Finquiz new >>>>>Posted by: grumble (IP Logged) >>>>>Date: February 21, 2011 02:57PM >>>>>Yeah, QBank, PAssmaster, FinQuiz and its kin are really intended as knowledge >>>>>checkers and not as testing equivalents.

Search “Mitchells”. Every post deals with finquiz.

I wuv finquiz. Mitchells is my hero

is it like “shoot the messenger” ?