first 7 days of august - how will you spend it?

i m breaking the barriers,looking in here (forum) to see what is happening and then going back and say to myself,…it feels so f…g great that i am about to complete the program hence starting doing somth else…

I feel that i am free man now… those 6-7 months were freakishly tough… no life and i mean no life !

was working my ass off at work plus the CFA challenge, but i stuck to my guns throughout !

so my freedom is not coming cheap i guess and i am like a wild branko…pouring thoughts out of my head now…

Confident PASS !

hehehehe )))

PS: to hashtag: tag it, book it, quote it or whatever… i am ready… i m winning anyways !

I am relatively confident as well but as the time gets closer to results day I get more nervous. Definitely still the possibility I failed.

Cheer up ! believe it !

going crazy. wanted to email CFAI to make it snappy

The weather gets hotter and it makes waiting worse.

Can’t imagine that if I don’t pass I’ll need to probably wait till late August or even early September to get L3 result next year.

I’m not sure about the snappy part. However, I do have a relatively high confidence interval that it might be delayed. So…sloppy?

When did results start pouring in last year? Should I just be expecting a delay like L1 and 2 this year…

#StayPositive

I booked Tuesday off work so that I don’t have to work through this stress.

to hashgaging # :

Nice try dum ass… :slight_smile:

wanna stay “positive” stay…

:slight_smile:

[/quote]

#StayPositive

Hooray! It’s a Holi…holi…Holiday!

Nice! Must be very relaxing…these days…for you then…

Unfortunately not this year. Didn’t know at beginning of June when I posted this.

i’ll be studying for the September CAIA LI exam…like a psycho…how my fiance puts up with me, i’ll never know…

Overkill. I know because last fall I prepared another exam while pausing from studying CFAI (Nov-Dec). I failed and on Sept 7th CY have the next term.

oy…what exam? thus far, i’m not really killing myself over it. put in a fair amount post-LIII and not really feeling worn down at all. more of a different mindset this time around.

Auditing exam.

gross…CAIA is like a walk in the park compared to LIII, though…so there’s that. more or less just staying sharp and getting it done now while i’m still in the study/exam taking mindset.

I enrolled in the same… but started 45 days after the exams…just a few days ago… it seems doable…and the content is crisp…mix of content from all CFA levels and probably enough in new content…