First bar fight

bodhisattva Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > dmiller385 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Probably just watches too much MMA > > > > > > Agreed, also I call BS on the “rear naked > choke”. > > I used to do MMA on the side while boxing > through > > the same training facility. A properly applied > > choke will cause the person to fully black out > in > > 2-6 seconds from loss of blood flow, and they > > won’t be gurgling either. I remember throwing > one > > on a friend in a sparing match, the way I > rolled > > him after it was applied he couldn’t tap and he > > couldn’t audible for obvious reasons. I had no > > idea he’d blacked out until one of the > observers > > pointed it out to me. Couldn’t have been more > > than 4-5 seconds that elapsed. > > > You’re about right, I’ve blacked out almost the > very moment they’ve been sunk in before. > > He’s just lucky the guy didn’t have a chunk, I had > two friends get killed in similar circumstances. One of bodyguards i know told me to never ever fight in a bar, at all costs, as you never know who is carrying a piece or a knife and have a hot head

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bodhisattva Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Black Swan Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > dmiller385 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Probably just watches too much MMA > > > > > > > > > Agreed, also I call BS on the “rear naked > > choke”. > > > I used to do MMA on the side while boxing > > through > > > the same training facility. A properly > applied > > > choke will cause the person to fully black > out > > in > > > 2-6 seconds from loss of blood flow, and they > > > won’t be gurgling either. I remember > throwing > > one > > > on a friend in a sparing match, the way I > > rolled > > > him after it was applied he couldn’t tap and > he > > > couldn’t audible for obvious reasons. I had > no > > > idea he’d blacked out until one of the > > observers > > > pointed it out to me. Couldn’t have been > more > > > than 4-5 seconds that elapsed. > > > > > > You’re about right, I’ve blacked out almost the > > very moment they’ve been sunk in before. > > > > He’s just lucky the guy didn’t have a chunk, I > had > > two friends get killed in similar > circumstances. > > One of bodyguards i know told me to never ever > fight in a bar, at all costs, as you never know > who is carrying a piece or a knife and have a hot > head words of wisdom right here.

Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > dmiller385 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Probably just watches too much MMA > > > > > > Agreed, also I call BS on the “rear naked > choke”. > > > haha if youre going to electric zoo on saturday, > well … I can demonstrate Analti_Calte_Equity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Rear naked chokes are pretty easy to pull on a mat > if you have someone’s back. You have the chance to > visualize, prepare the move in your mind, and > quickly move when the time is right. > > Also, if your rear naked choke starts to slip, you > can still use raw strength to pull your forearm > against the guy’s trachea with your other hand. > Its not pretty, but it has worked for me before in > training. You strike me as an idiot. Also, I’ve never known a good fighter that ran their mouth.

I think you bros should settle it in NYC over labor day weekend.

i’ll do the promos: ACE vs. the Black Swan AF MMA Cage Fight 2011 (bring used glowsticks for free entry)

ManMythLegend Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The rear naked choke sounds like a synonym for the > infamous “donkey punch” that I’ve put down on an > unsuspecting number of large women. Fixed your post.

Black Swan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- . > > Also, I’ve never known a good fighter that ran > their mouth. Ali?

Not in his personal life, that was almost entirely promotional, forcing promoters to give him fights out of irritation and press that they wouldn’t have given him otherwise because they disliked his background / blackness at a time when racism was still prevalent and champions were expected to be submissive in formal situations.

Alright I’m coming to NY labor day and fighting the winner, which I hope is Swan and whom I will picture as the golden gloves chump who KO’d me in '06. Eat your wheaties Swan - it’s on. I’ma be rally powder’d to the ceiling. After we’ll pop bottles til the morning.

LOL NICE! You seriously coming dude? If so, drop me a line at my gmail posted in the meetup thread. We’ve got quite the crew going!

Ha - I’m probably not going - assuming the following odds hold: 50% chance of passing L3 (which will then be my pitch for coming out to the Mrs) 50% chance my wife approves the trip Yields a 25% chance I’m in attendance, which is probably about right. I’ve got a close friend who’s in Great Neck I’m approved to crash with, so there’s some chance I’ll go but even the 25 is probably too high. I’ll keep everybody updated if the odds improve, as-is I’ll sit on the sidelines and draw up plays for the off-chance I get in the game.

Cmon dude, AM’s gonna be there it’ll be legen wait for it dary! Bring the wife!

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 50% change of passing L3 (which will then be my pitch for coming out to the Mrs) You’re only going to tell your wife that you’re gay if you pass L3? Honey, I have good news and bad news…

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 50% change of passing L3 (which will then be my > pitch for coming out to the Mrs) > > You’re only going to tell your wife that you’re > gay if you pass L3? > > Honey, I have good news and bad news… Ha - exactly, I’m going to be a Charterholder HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY should add, ‘pitch for coming out to NY as celebration’

No way would I bring the wife - that’s a dude’s weekend (did it again there…).

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 50% change of passing L3 (which will then be my > pitch for coming out to the Mrs) > > You’re only going to tell your wife that you’re > gay if you pass L3? > > Honey, I have good news and bad news… hahahaha AF never fails to generate a chuckle from time to time…

brain_wash_your_face Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Black Swan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > . > > > > Also, I’ve never known a good fighter that ran > > their mouth. > > Ali? So much negativity, Black Swan . . . Having lady problems or something ?

jcole21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Alright I’m coming to NY labor day and fighting > the winner, which I hope is Swan and whom I will > picture as the golden gloves chump who KO’d me in > '06. > > Eat your wheaties Swan - it’s on. I’ma be rally > powder’d to the ceiling. After we’ll pop bottles > til the morning. ^lol You know what would be a fight for the ages? Black Swan vs Brianr. The guy was ripped too.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bodhisattva Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Black Swan Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > dmiller385 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Probably just watches too much MMA > > > > > > > > > Agreed, also I call BS on the “rear naked > > choke”. > > > I used to do MMA on the side while boxing > > through > > > the same training facility. A properly > applied > > > choke will cause the person to fully black > out > > in > > > 2-6 seconds from loss of blood flow, and they > > > won’t be gurgling either. I remember > throwing > > one > > > on a friend in a sparing match, the way I > > rolled > > > him after it was applied he couldn’t tap and > he > > > couldn’t audible for obvious reasons. I had > no > > > idea he’d blacked out until one of the > > observers > > > pointed it out to me. Couldn’t have been > more > > > than 4-5 seconds that elapsed. > > > > > > You’re about right, I’ve blacked out almost the > > very moment they’ve been sunk in before. > > > > He’s just lucky the guy didn’t have a chunk, I > had > > two friends get killed in similar > circumstances. > > One of bodyguards i know told me to never ever > fight in a bar, at all costs, as you never know > who is carrying a piece or a knife and have a hot > head Or you get knocked out and hit your head on the concrete. That’s happened twice outside my hometown bar over the years; both victims are vegetables now and both guys that caused the damage went to jail. And even if they weren’t in jail, I’m pretty sure they don’t feel too great about ruining someone’s life. You think you might just get a broken nose or crack some guy, but you really have no idea.

Inner Evil Voice Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > jcole21 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Alright I’m coming to NY labor day and fighting > > the winner, which I hope is Swan and whom I > will > > picture as the golden gloves chump who KO’d me > in > > '06. > > > > Eat your wheaties Swan - it’s on. I’ma be > rally > > powder’d to the ceiling. After we’ll pop > bottles > > til the morning. > > ^lol > > You know what would be a fight for the ages? Black > Swan vs Brianr. The guy was ripped too. Hahah. What happened to BrianR??? You gonna be at this af rally labor day iev?