FIRST POST!!!!

Sponge is in the house!!!

Just tried to sign up for LIII and during the checkout they somehow messed up the billing address (or maybe it was me) and put Uzbekistan as the country…I didn’t dare hit confirm order and no matter how many times I tried to correct the details it kept saying Uzbekistan.

Get a plane ticket Sponge, your headed for Uzbekistan.

Hallelujah!

Well I’ve heard the weather is pretty good in Uzbekistan. Damn it’s nice to post on the L3 forum… this is my first one but I’ll get used to it sooner or later!

Yes!!! mcpass made it.

mcpass Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Damn it’s nice to post on the L3 forum… this is > my first one but I’ll get used to it sooner or > later! It’s really nice! I bet it will lose its appeal come February or so.

Once Daj showed up, my motivation and desire to pass went through the roof, wish he’d dropped by two months before the exam, I woulda scored 100%.

I was on vacation… but trust me EVERYBODY who was in Venice, Italy last Tuesday near the San Marco square knows I passed ;-). Beautiful place to see a Level 2: Pass on the screen of your mobile phone! Great to see that most of ‘us’ made it. Still surprised by some, though. mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yes!!! mcpass made it.

Checking in. More good news. I passed the 7 yesterday a day after getting the L2 good news.

Oh, so you did, sweet. Big congrats, welcome to hell though!!!

Hi guys, like most I feel new here. I made it too. I thank God for grace, I thank my wife for her understanding and I thank all of you guys for the da support. So what is the game plan for level 3: cfai texts? schweser? videos? what on earth…

grace, you are a dude? i don’t mean that as an insult at all but i just assumed you were a woman from your name all of last year on the L2 forum… unimportant. congrats on the pass man!

Congrats mcpass! I was wondering what happened to you :slight_smile: Now we know.

Damn glad to be here. Sorry about one guy who I know worked hard and deserved a pass.

cfasfi, hahahahaha i let the cat out of the bag without realising it my self - just so grateful to her for the support. so what is the game plan for level III. i will appreciate thoughts: cfai texts, schweser, mixed bag of both? …

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Mumu, > > Thata girl! > > :wink: where you been?!! i missed you… lol!

Finally i m here…you guys never know how much effort just to pass this Level II

Congratulations to all… Have registered for L3…but miss the L2 forum…the posts helped a lot during times of distress and tension and in getting doubts clarified… Greetings to Mumu, cfas1, black swan, grace, ruhi, cfa_halifax, mwvt9, dwight, cfaboston, danteshek, mcpass, sponge_bob_cfa; hope to continue the same level of enthusiasm as on L2 forum, however, we will miss some of our friends on L2 forum…

Hope to be regular in III, nice to know you all passed. Sorry to know a few good fellas couldn’t make it… Let’s rock the June '09 into the Charter!!!