First Post

I got so excited that I passed level II I immediately went to AF to join the discussion on the next board, but somehow ended up in the Level I forum! took me until now to figure out I was on the wrong level! -jk As I said, I just passed level II and as such need advice… My question is how difficult is it to trasition from typing two I’s after level II to typing the triple III for level III? so far for me it has been very difficult. I continually need to go back and add the third I! Though this is not a real question, I really have been struggling with it! There’s so many III’s! How do you do it?!? I just wanted to post something other than the usual “how many hours to study” or “Is it easy” questions! This is it people - we’re out of the diapers, and rid of the pull-ups, now it’s time to wear the big boy pants!

now we have a winner

af posters somehow find it hard to ignore posts and not respond to posts so please do not upset the l3 board as they are nervously awaiting their results

Congrats Fin

FinNinja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got so excited that I passed level II I > immediately went to AF to join the discussion on > the next board, but somehow ended up in the Level > I forum! took me until now to figure out I was on > the wrong level! -jk > > As I said, I just passed level II and as such need > advice… > > My question is how difficult is it to trasition > from typing two I’s after level II to typing the > triple III for level III? so far for me it has > been very difficult. I continually need to go back > and add the third I! > > Though this is not a real question, I really have > been struggling with it! There’s so many III’s! > How do you do it?!? > > I just wanted to post something other than the > usual “how many hours to study” or “Is it easy” > questions! > > This is it people - we’re out of the diapers, and > rid of the pull-ups, now it’s time to wear the big > boy pants! are you for real???

my lord we have some morons on here today…

boston21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > my lord we have some morons on here today… was a great post i thought boston .he is being tongue in cheek …yes all we are very nervous and grumpy …congrats blah blah blah

i hope that was a joke cause that was one lame post if he was for real. come on - out of the diapers, time to wear the big boy pants??? where does someone come up with this???

ryanwtyler Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > af posters somehow find it hard to ignore posts > and not respond to posts so please do not upset > the l3 board as they are nervously awaiting their > results And yet you posted this tripe? Come on. Walk the walk.

We are with the big boys now on L3. Time to put away the childrens toys and get out the big boys toys. Here we are people, we have moved onto the big boys lounge, not in the childrens park anymore. This is it people, get ready. Put away those diapers, time to move on to big boys things.

i love lamp

This seems like you’re criticizing me for doing something as you are doing the same thing you’re criticizing. charlottekid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ryanwtyler Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > af posters somehow find it hard to ignore posts > > and not respond to posts so please do not upset > > the l3 board as they are nervously awaiting > their > > results > > > And yet you posted this tripe? Come on. Walk the > walk.

C’mon everyone who is bashing. We must remember how thrilled we were to pass level II. It is an accomplishment, so let’s acknowledge that. They deserve to celebrate. Speaking only for myself…i killed level I and II but am seriously sweating level III. So hats off and raised glasses to level II passers. Welcome to the big show and good luck. AND BE READY TO WORK. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE LEVEL THREE. We just ask that for now you consider that many of us level III folks are shiiiting ourselves these days and may not be in the best mood to indulge some of your “passing” enthusiasm. Welcome.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > We are with the big boys now on L3. Time to put > away the childrens toys and get out the big boys > toys. Here we are people, we have moved onto the > big boys lounge, not in the childrens park > anymore. This is it people, get ready. Put away > those diapers, time to move on to big boys things. Haha…. Time to hand in the shorts and pick up the trousers. Yeah people!!! Time to open the can and drink the beer. You know what I’m talking about!!! Time to drop those balls and chase the ladies. You’re in the bigtime!! You’ve made it!!! …………you’re writing posts on L3 Analystforum

ryanwtyler Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This seems like you’re criticizing me for doing > something as you are doing the same thing you’re > criticizing. > > > charlottekid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ryanwtyler Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > af posters somehow find it hard to ignore > posts > > > and not respond to posts so please do not > upset > > > the l3 board as they are nervously awaiting > > their > > > results > > > > > > And yet you posted this tripe? Come on. Walk > the > > walk. You guys are wasting everyone’s time. We can get along - not now however - just shhhhhhhh til the dust settles in august.